MoonMail Recover Checkouts

MoonMail Recover Checkouts

by microapps

Autopilot checkout recovery tool

Mindfuel Thinking

The best knowledge apparel store, Mindfuel Thinking, currently uses this shopify app. Definitely worth a try for your store. Emails are sending!

Cats Curiosity Shop

Great stuff so far! The only thing it's missing is the option to add a unique, timed discount code, that would be a nice little feature!

Mac Case

I have used the product for a while and it does work. You have to try different messages and times to deliver but it does automate the process once set up. We have recovered several thousand dollars in what might have been lost sales since we started using it.

I wish someone would come up with an app that let's me know why someone left the site without making a purchase in the first place. How about working on that next MoonMail Team?

Canadian Online Shopping Portal

So far so good but haven't recovered a cart yet. I have only had it 3 days but seems to be doing what it says it will do.
It's free and a good idea so worth giving a try.

Dolled Up Ca

I haven't started using it yet, but I'm excited to add it to the site and recover all of the abandoned carts (and be able to see how many people are browsing and adding to the cart but aren't checking out)

Kindekeklein

Just installed it. So far so good!

Marjory Warren Boutique

Giving it a try! Looks good so far.

A1 Couture

Love the fact that they send the emails for me and I don't have to worry about the follow up.

Collection Xix

Really like that you can see the abandoned carts and when the emails are queued to leave! would like the email delays to be a little clearer and more editing options of the background templates. But a million times better than the manual shopify option on our basic plan!

Prices Slashed

Great app, increased our store revenue by bringing back the customers. Wish the free limit could be increased though from 20 then it would be 5 stars.