MoonMail Recover Checkouts

MoonMail Recover Checkouts

by microapps

Autopilot checkout recovery tool

LMFAO Costumes

Easy to install and does what it says. We like the pricing levels so you can adjust with your needs. Another great marketing tool.

Jersey Shore Costumes

Installed about a week ago which was easy and it's off and running. Lots of tiers to suit your budget needs. A simple tool that saves time!

Lionesque Style

Great app.. easy to install, great customer service and simplifies customer follow up.

Brady Cases

This app is great for following up with customers who might have placed the order but shipping or the amount changed their mind. We send a 5% discount after they abandon the cart. We've had a few customers who abandoned the order and then later used the code to get the order in. It's also a great incentive to get the order in quicker than they would have. I highly recommend for the price.

Yellow Mountain Martial Arts

Had a customer who thought he'd paid but payment hadn't processed.

Abandon App sent an email within 24 hours to him and he came back and paid, saving me (but not Paypal ;) ) an irate customer.

Abandon App is free yet it made me money for doing nothing. The bottom line is why wouldn't you install it?

Sex Toys Emporium

Solid App, just installed and already saved me a couple of orders already.

SlideBelts™ - Men's Adjustable Belts | Sliding Belts Without Holes | Ratchet Belts

Awesome. Get it. Save orders, save customers.

DPJ Wholesale

Great app and support! Highly recommend!

Gifts for Men - Made in the USA | Owen & Fred

Quick integration, and customizable HTML abandon email. What more could you ask for? How about kick ass customer support. The team responded to my emails within minutes, and took the time to answer my questions. We've been looking for an abandoned cart email for some time and now we've found it.

Lots of Buttons

Alexandre offered very prompt and professional support. I highly recommend you try this product out.