MoonMail Recover Checkouts

MoonMail Recover Checkouts

by microapps

Autopilot checkout recovery tool

Gaming Library

Great app that really works for store owners!

Fiumara Apparel

I just started using this App a few days ago and so far so good. It installs in a minute and seams to work well.

Hootie Avenue

This is such a great App. We have been looking for something like this to help bring in more customers. We haven't had to use it yet but the set up is fairly simple and user friendly.

FabMart.com

We just installed this app. Support has been excellent and the team offered to prepare the templates for us! We are yet to see the app in action, but pretty positive about the app overall and also great support!

ASICS Label

Excellent customised service by Alexandre Saiz Verdaguer. Free first month plan on USD 19.00! Able to charge at a lower price for subsequent months if not satisfied :))

DieHardThreads

Thumbs up on a solid app that does what it says, no more, no less. Will it work for your business? It works for us.

Jackie Moon Costumes

Loving the Abandon App for recovering lost orders. Great organization and price points. Customers seem to appreciate it too.

Jersey Shore Costumes

Sometimes people get messages when they tried to check out just to check shipping prices but overall it's a fantastic app for recovering orders, especially for the price.

Jersey Shore Costumes

Great app and we love the multiple pricing levels to suit everyone's needs!

Shamballa Jewels UK

Thank you ever so much for an awesome app!
I've been sending e-mails manually up to now, which was getting increasingly frustrating, this will save me at least 2hrs per day...
Had a small issue at beginning due to my own set up, but support was next to none, got a reply within minutes and Alex help me set everything up with a stunning e-mail template.

If you haven't already installed it, you need to do it NOW!

Can't comment on how much it will return for me at present, as its only been working a few hours, but for 19USD I'd be happy with one sale a month recovered.