MoonMail Recover Checkouts

MoonMail Recover Checkouts

by microapps

Autopilot checkout recovery tool

Ibizaprive.com

We would like use with the only payment "paypal checkout express", but it's a very profitable app for other kink of payments.

Official 30A® Gear

Great app! I've already recovered quite a few orders -- far more than enough to justify the expense! It also helps me understand how many people are cycling through my store without purchasing, incentivizing me to adjust my prices and descriptions.

Official 30A® Gear

Love this app! Not only does it build credibility among my shoppers, but it's really opened my eyes about who is buying my products. I've even started running special contests on facebook to encourage orders from far away locations. For example, last week, Dallas was the farthest West that anyone had ordered my products. I linked to my map online and offered a freebie for anyone who ordered a product that day farther West than Dallas. Within an hour, we received orders from California, Las Vegas and Hawaii!

HOLSTEE

Abandon App is great! We started using it many months ago and it has been one of our favorite apps. The greatest part is that it quantifies the results so we can actually see how much money it is making us. Definitely recommended!

Sew is Your Baby!

great app! the advanced features are easy to use and give you further control over how often emails are sent. you can set it to be on auto pilot or you can send each email manually. being able to see recovered orders is also very helpful. overall, this is a great app.

The Monocle Order

This is a good solid app that makes financial sense as the revenue it generates far exceeds the cost. Good support to by the developer.

Fairtime Danmark

Very clean and simple app that gets the job done. Would have liked at least some of the Advanced Features to be standard or available in the cheaper plans, since I am unlikely to get 500 abandoned carts per month.

BiteMyApple.co

Very impressed by Abandon App and their customers service. We at BiteMyApple.co highly recommend them. Two thumbs up.

Loja do Moleskine

All in all AbandonApp is a great app, clean and simple with just the right amount of features. As others pointed out, customers often make duplicate abandoned orders and receive an equal amount of emails from AbandonApp, which is an unfriendly hassle. This is solved with the Advanced Features available at $19/month (500 emails plan), by checking "Send one Email per customer per day", but should obviously be a standard feature.

Emily Hallman

I'm thrilled with this app! Installation is a breeze, and support (Alexandre) was great to work with. The templates are incredibly easy to use, and they look fantastic. I tried another app prior to this one but the email templates were a total mess. I've yet to see abandoned carts turn into orders, but I'm excited to see what happens. Highly recommend!