MoonMail Recover Checkouts

MoonMail Recover Checkouts

by microapps

Autopilot checkout recovery tool

www.HardCases.ca

As a small business owner, it's important to monetise every visit on your site. By using Abandon App, I'm able to reach clients with a personalized message thats gets sent automatically to my client if he doesn't not complete checkout.

It's amazing the % of response and replies that I get from clients receiving the personalized message. I can get in direct contact with the and offer them a better deal or direct them to a better product.

The application worked flawlessly right from the start. Support is top notch and I can say that the price is low for the money it made me in the long run.

I just love this app!

Natural Cleaning Products

We are very impressed with the level of customer support we have received with the product. We have even asked for additional features we would love to see in the application and they have told us that it will be added to the next release. (come on Abandon App...don't let us down on that promise!) So far the app looks to be doing a good job of recovering abandoned carts and has definitely been a worthwhile investment. Great work Abandon App.

Adoboloco

I like the app quite a bit but there are some UI issues and scheduling. Scheduling needs to be more finite. Since scheduling can't be controlled as well as it should, I've turned auto off and use the manual email feature. When using this feature you need to go through a lot of clicks to actually send one email.

It would be nice if you could select a bunch of orders at once and they all send. Right now it takes about 3-4 clicks to send 1. Today we had 90 abandoned carts so times that by 4 and you get about 360 clicks plus the extra time waiting for the page to load to do the next one. If you could select a bunch at one time it would cut your processing time down to minutes instead of hours.

Looking forward to a bunch of improvements in the next release.

locosmetic.com

This app is really amazing. I've never realized how easy is to recover some sales or find out that my shipping fees were scaring some customers.

The new features are also ver cool. Keep it up guys!
Sonya

locosmetic.com

The new features are also ver cool. Keep it up guys!
Sonya

grove

Abandon has helped capture 3% of abandoned orders - which isn't as high as I expected but better than nothing. Perhaps we need to experiment with discount incentives? 3% has been worth the monthly fee for us.

SMS Audio

Recommended. We have recovered thousands of dollars worth of orders using Abandon App in just a couple months. The new admin panel is very nice as well.

-SMS Audio

alertwine

This App pays itself. It's great for contacting customers fast in order to recoup lost orders. It has a powerful set of tools to deeply customize the look&feel. It's also very flexible in terms of when and how to contact customer. Customer service by AbandonApp is also great.

alertwine

Skin Care By Suzie

app works really good, Should pay for itself in the amount of lost business it get back. Customer service was quick to respond when I had a few problems.