MoonMail Recover Checkouts

MoonMail Recover Checkouts

by microapps

Autopilot checkout recovery tool

Artesanos Design Collection

Good app... easy to edit your templates and configure your settings. Does what it says. I wish the non-advanced plans would fetch abandon carts sooner than they do, but even cheapest advanced plan is not too expensive. I Recommend.

Sams Medical Supply

Pretty good app, although I wish it would let me know sooner if an email was sent to recover the cart or not...

Mad4mod

Super easy to use and edit. Thanks! Would like to be able to use it on the abandoned checkouts that existed prior to downloading the app!

Kenwroy

Easy to set up. Overall working good. But it lacks some features like an option to send customized email.

Live Your Life Gear

I have definitely recovered some lost sales, great app.

Diy Pest Depot

Pretty simple and cheap. I'm glad I added this feature to my website.

Earthorizon

Just installed this free and extremely important app for stores that want to recover lost sales. But also not sure if it is needed since the Shopify Minimal theme which we use already has an abandonded checkouts section. In Moonmail FAQ it suggests that we use either one, but not both. So even though it is a fantastic app, I may have to uninstall it.

Noisegoods

Well, it works. Still starting this and waiting for good results to climb up on the paid plans.
It's a bit rough at start, you have to fine-tune some things. If there is something to improve, is to let a couple of good email templates available for free (there are only plain text templates, super ugly but functional), so we can get a promising perspective of what's to come, when in a paid plan.

Super Fan Shop

Being a small business, we appreciate the free options and so far AbandonApp has recovered almost 50% of our abandoned orders! Gave 4 stars because the interface could be a little nicer, but so far very happy with this app.

Dappervigilante

The support team were great in helping us get off the ground and and the customisation features are great for winning back customers in a timely manner.