MoonMail Recover Checkouts

MoonMail Recover Checkouts

by microapps

Autopilot checkout recovery tool

Folks, this app is great, and as a user of the advanced features that come with the higher level plans, the app is much better than Jilt for the price. It took about a week to really see the difference, but my store is now making an extra $100-$150 a day! Unless my store is in the middle of some great publicity buzz, my average sales each day was about $250. Love.

I love this App! It is a wonderful tool for any type of business!

It's early days but this is an app thats going to save me precious time and bring me rewards.

The best and most profitable shopify app so far. It's faaaar away from the second!

Abandon App has been a fantastic addition for us. We've only had this up and running for a few days and we've already seen the impact that it has made. Several customers have come back and placed orders after sending them an "Abandon App" Email

I have just started using Abandon App this week and it was both easy to set up and worked as expected. We also have already had customer follow ups since including conversions which is great to see. I expect that we'll continue to use it on that basis.

Great app. Saves time manually sending emails. Simple to use admin panel too.

Absolutely love it! Not only it has brought us back $ hundreds $ in sales but has also proved to be a valuable feedback tool to learn why customers were abandoning orders.

It's an excellent way to reach out and connect with people directly and people who we have connected with who have abandoned the cart have frequently commented on how cool it was that we cared to follow up with them and offer help.
Every single store should have this app!
They should make it mandatory!

great app, we had been waiting for this for a long time!

very simple app. It does what it needs to do. saves time.