MoonMail Recover Checkouts

MoonMail Recover Checkouts

by microapps

Autopilot checkout recovery tool

Limitless Warehouse

had my 1st recovered cart. i really like the app, just need to make it abit more user friendly

Megirwatches

Good app. Delivery what it promissed

Engineered Esthetics

Great app. Gives the functionality Shopify should include within the admin panel. Ability to send up to 5 recovery e-mails is bringing many of our customers back.

Valkyss Pokemon Go Accounts

Really good app! Helps me achieve a greater ROI! Now more people can buy my Pokemon GO Accounts!

Steep Discount Mart

Don't know if it is working yet, but since I been ask to give a review I will do it.

Southern Style Design Bar

LOVE this app! Helped me generate more sales, which increased revenue 3x!

Moldavite Plus

Only free abandoned shopping cart app I could find and it works great!! Highly recommend!

The Spring Roll House

quite impressed so far, just trying to figure out how to copy templates across!

Seedles

Mailchimp automations are simply better, more affordable, and work! Do not download. Do not install this app. DO NOT WASTE your MONEY.

This app charged me $19/month from February 2016 to February 2017 and was NOT SENDING abandoned cart emails to our customers.

I lost over $225, in addition to the $1000's of dollars from not recovering those abandoned carts. Despite requesting refunds they have had poor customer support and have blamed the issue on me. I'm a computer science graduate, former CTO ... I know how to use technology.

The customer service has been awful, truly awful. The majority of these 5 star reviews have not road tested this app like we have. It worked okay for a few months, then stopped working and wasted our money.

Ozstraps

So far so good! Great app!