MoonMail Recover Checkouts

MoonMail Recover Checkouts

by microapps

Autopilot checkout recovery tool

Lucy Mui

Abandonapp is looking really good for our jewelry store at the moment! The only issue I am facing is that we have also installed the Product Options app for the diamond add-ons for our jewelry, and that seems to pull as a separate item on the Abandoned checkouts email, which I foresee might be confusing for customers. I contacted support to find out if anything could be done about it but seems that it is not possible :(

Would be a 5 stars if not for this issue! the app has greatly improved in terms of usability.

Emporiumlounge

bstt app from shopify for grow up sale and SEO

Shoelimitless

This app is a great way to remind customers about abandoned carts without you upgrading to the next plan if you're on Shopify's Basic Plan. Like the previous remark I am on the Free plan and if you have it set to remind people about abandoned checkouts 2 hours after or less, the reminder email is actually not sent until 24 hours later from the time the order is placed in the abandoned cart position, which is the only downside to this if you're on the Free plan. Other than that the app is awesome and the email templates are easy to customize as well. No complaints.

Cleanwatermill

So far, it works great for our store and helps us keep track of what items tend to be abandoned most. Would definitely recommend and have recommended it.

Pelican Coolers

This app is a great way to remind customers about abandoned carts when not upgraded from the basic Shopify package. I have mine sent to remind people about abandoned checkouts 2 hours after, but it seems to take a while for the transactions to be registered by the app and seems to send emails more of in the 12-24 hour range. Customizing the emails so they look professional is a bit clunky, but in all no real complaints.

Totally Fragrance

cool app but is very expensive for small business.

1 2 4 Next