MoonMail Recover Checkouts

MoonMail Recover Checkouts

by microapps

Autopilot checkout recovery tool

Space Tupperware

Great its free it help you could try

Findlay Hats

We used this app for months with no issues. Recently it came up that we haven't seen a recovered checkout in a while, so I started investigating.

Turns out this app just de-activated itself, without notifying us. No form of contact whatsoever, and I am clueless as to why it canceled. We clicked to re-activate the account, and when we did all of our previous statistics, templates and saved abandoned carts were nowhere to be found. Statistics over months of time, and hundreds of abandoned carts that may have still been in the email process.

I contacted their support team and was just told they had nothing to do with stopping our account, and that it should stay active at all times. Regardless, my account was still de-activated and now we are behind as a result.

I understand issues happen and I have an open support ticket with them currently/ I will update this review if the issue is remedied. If not, I will be canceling our subscription and jumping ship to another abandoned cart service.

Cozybump

RUN!!!!!! Don't waste your money on this app. I upgraded and paid for the auto emailer and did three tests with three different email addresses and not one was sent.

If you click on the live chat support there's no one there for days, if you type a message someone says they will contact you back with in a few hours.

If you call their phone number you sit on hold for 10 minutes then get a voice mail.

The app is a joke and I'm sure the reviews are fake. RUN!!!!

Seedles

Mailchimp automations are simply better, more affordable, and work! Do not download. Do not install this app. DO NOT WASTE your MONEY.

This app charged me $19/month from February 2016 to February 2017 and was NOT SENDING abandoned cart emails to our customers.

I lost over $225, in addition to the $1000's of dollars from not recovering those abandoned carts. Despite requesting refunds they have had poor customer support and have blamed the issue on me. I'm a computer science graduate, former CTO ... I know how to use technology.

The customer service has been awful, truly awful. The majority of these 5 star reviews have not road tested this app like we have. It worked okay for a few months, then stopped working and wasted our money.

Shockwave Inc

Only 20 free emails/month? and you claim to be 10 times cheaper than MailChimp?

Sewful Creations

Horrible! Wanted to try it out, installed it and set it up. Had some abandoned carts. Went to check it out and the app won't even load! Wasted time and potential sales