MoonMail Recover Checkouts

MoonMail Recover Checkouts

by microapps

Autopilot checkout recovery tool

Sam Star Shoes

i used for a few months and now for some reason the error message and no one seem to help me fix it, its been over 5 ,6 days now and the app still not fixed, its very frustrating

Podpeople

Seems to work fine, and the support was good! However, my reason for the few stars is the fact of being lured by free option, and then realizing the mails are not responsive and looks awful on mobile! In todays world, this should be first priority...

Cabooties

Make sure you trigger one of these e-mails to yourself by abandoning a cart in your store! I sent myself a test e-mail and it worked great, but when I was testing my shopping cart I triggered an e-mail to myself on accident. I was excited that it had worked, but I was disappointed when I saw the content of the e-mail. It was not even coming from the template that I had edited and activated. I went to go fix the settings, assuming that I had activated the wrong one on accident, but found the messages had supposedly come from that template. I am most frustrated, because it took me a long time to edit the template into something that looked nice and matched the colors of my store (its easy to change the font colors, but you need to use HTML code to change the button colors to match) I am uninstalling this app now.