Abandoned Cart Reminder

Bring back your store visitors with abandoned cart reminders

From $8.95/month. 90-day free trial.
abandoned cart reminder app

Worldwargear Com

Works well. Like the product !

Dealokart

Location India

Good work. This app was helpful. Still testing it though.
thanks!

Rspb Owl Shop

Wow what an app brilliant it should make them think a little faster on checkout

Kifchen

Time spent using app About 2 months

I like the idea of what this app can do. However, if your store is running a very specific niche and you want the message bar on your website to reflect your niche's theme, there's not that many options. The options you have are changing the bar message font, color, and (very limited ability to) change size of the message bar. The message bar looks incredibly out of place on my website. If your store's niche is about selling tech, software, or electrical based products (e.g. batteries, home improvement tools, etc.) then you might do fine with the limited design of the message bars. However, if your niche is more women centered (e.g. fashion, jewelry, bags, etc.) then you won't have many pretty theme customization to play with.

UPDATE:
My original rating was three stars. I've bumped the rating to four stars as I was promptly contacted by the app developers. They took the courtesy to customize the Abandoned Cart Reminder bar for me, and I will say the bar on my website after doing a test run does look better. Although, it's not how I have in mind (I asked if they could make the bar skinny and gave them a picture as reference), the placement is where I want it and and the bar isn't as fat. For an app that is free, getting the job done and having enough impact on the customer's buying behavior is good enough to me.

My Gift Boxes

Location India
Time spent using app Over 1 year

good app easy to install .. simple dashboard

Drugrixh Apparel

Time spent using app About 2 years

The abandoned cart reminders are very helpful. I sometimes wish the actual admin can receive a notification through the app on the phone to let us know when someone has abandoned those cart to where we can act faster on it. But other than that shopify period is a great source to use for websites period . I love it .

Ontrendnow Com

Easy to install and set up. Seems to work well.

Cherry Mi

Location Portugal

It does exactly what it should veery well :) Just wish you could pick the font type

Bathbombs N Soap

The concept is great! The appearance is a little cheap though.

Familoves

Location Hong Kong SAR

This app is great and easy for beginners