Abandonment Protector

Abandonment Protector

by Chilliapps

Email marketing automation & Popups with Exit intent.

The Happy tourists

This App is amazing I was struggling with the Email sequence and automation but this app is so easy everything is built in you just need to amend few changes and BOOM its done. Email automation and marketing brings us so many sales with this App.

I am happy that we installed this a month ago and the results are amazing.

Very satisfied.

Https://www.Thehappytourists.com

The Trail's End Boutique

I like the Abandonment Protector as it reduced the number of abandoned carts I've been having, which was becoming a nuisance. I also have used the pop up when people leave the site, and growing my email list so I can send a newsletter. My list keeps growing every week. very pleased with this app. It is also user friendly which I love. I used another app before for making my newsletter and it cost me over $50 a month to use. I was suggested to try the Abandonment Protector through Product List Genie, another product I recommend for E-commerce Businesses.

Sincerely, Mom

It’s a great app and the service is also amazing. Definitely recommend it to someone starting out...

labonnidee.com

Indispensable, super application, beaucoup de fonctionnalités et tout est personnalisable!
Le top

CherryKate

The customer service was excellent and very helpful. The app works also well and is worth the price.

Nixplay

Support was extremely helpful with the setup and app was quite intuitive. This is a good solution.

BirdTricks

No-Brainer!! I've been using this app now for a little while, and I HIGHLY recommend it!! It's so easy to use, very user-friendly (not like email providers at all!) I was inspired to write this review after I thought I needed customer service. They replied to my email on a SUNDAY- WHAT???!! AMAZING! They continue to add features that save time and money from having to buy and install other apps too. This is one of THEE most important apps you can get. Just do it!

Prémium Koreai Ginseng

I am very glad :) Very good application.
I would recommend it to anyone who wants to resolve email campaigns automatically.

Landkmobile

This is really useful app! The customer support is fast and helpful! I had encountered an issue and I get support email quickly. Highly Recommend !

Sea Trends

Very good and cheap application, offers 1 month trial.
Improved my orders by 50%

Every shop should have this application.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22