Abandonment Protector

Abandonment Protector

by Chilliapps

Email marketing automation & Popups with Exit intent.

Store Slide

thanks I found it quite useful to handle the emails and the optimization I liked so much ...........

lesextravagantes

One of the best email marketing app I've installed. A lot of email templates easy to use and on purpose for all events during the year. And the pop-ups management is absolutely awesome. This app contributes to build your brand and provides a sweet atmosphere to my website. And cherry on the cake, all templates (popups and emails) are available in French and the translation is really accurate. This app worth the price you should give it a try!

goodiese

I really like this App. It keeps me focused on my store statistics.
Now I'm going to use it on a daily basis.

Thank you!

Knockies

Great app, love that there are tons of templates to choose from that are relevant (Halloween, Black Friday, Christmas, etc). Also very doable price compared to competitor apps, which charge based on traffic.

23degrees

I can't stress enough how amazing this product is. Its simple to use and fuss-free, does all the essentials and costs even less for those very required essentials like email marketing, analytics, etc. The bare necessities are covered for any store. I would recommend this over Privy ( which i used and disabled because it was unnecessarily complicated and buggy), and Omnisend ( which was absolutely overly complicated and useless, cos there were so many weird problems in setting up the images on a simple newsletter that it stressed me out). Furthermore, the costs on this is so friendly for new store owners and doesn't burden us! TQ Abandonment protector for your amazing app/ only thing really missing is customer service, which i have to email back and forth and takes up too much time to get a response, reason being is their team is small and can't expand. So if you read my review, feel confident enough to give them a try, it's a 30 day FREE TRIAL anyway and you really can't go wrong! This app is grossly UNDERRATED, and it outperforms many of the big names i mentioned. It's simple enough for a newbie but sophisticated enough for pros.

Electro Pen

Really simple and effective app for abandoned carts. Works very well and is easy and transparent to use!

PPPI

It's a good app, just all of the new features can be overwhelming. We mainly use it just for abandoned checkout.

PuffPuffPassIt.com

Todo Fans Chile

This is the best app ever known.

This is not a simple abandonment protector. You can get the perfect email marketing, replacing mailchimp, paying the a good price and using more utilities in the same app.

Thanks Chilliapps for your support every time.

Jaxon's Jewelers

The app is okay but the support is horrible. I've been going back and forth for a whole week with them. No one over there can give me an answer about how to make my emails not end up in promotions. It shouldn't be a hard question to answer.

October 18, 2019

As previously discussed in the last messages, the subject line "Special Offer Inside (24 hours only)" will be always cataloged as spam or promotions. Also, your message is even more spam.

I can see that you have already started implementing our recommendations.

If there is anything else that I can do for you today, big or small, please let me know. I am always here to help.

Renewing

Very good app, easy to use, reactive and very good customer service. Essential for an ecommerce shop !

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25