Abandonment Protector

Abandonment Protector

by Chilliapps

Email marketing automation & Popups with Exit intent.

Baby Onward

Customer support is unparalleled. They are willing to make changes , respond and its possibly one of the best shopify apps out there. Its definately a most have

Embroidery By TM

We are very pleased with this app.
Very decent price, very good support.
This app is great - simple setup, great newsletter creation.
We will continue to use it. Thank you

Amicissimum

App has lots of useful potential, customer service is very switched on and helpful w/ sorting technical issues.

Our Style Fashion LLC

Me ayuda a recuperar carritos abandonados y tiene la gran fortaleza de que puedo enviar mensajes personalizados de acuerdo a cada producto de mi tienda.

pineapple spark

I use this app for email marketing, the templates are really good and easy to use and the support is very good. But this app is not working to capture the abandoned checkouts.

March 15, 2019

We have been trying to contact you without success.

Your Shopify store shows the number of people who click the "Add to cart" button, even if they have not provided an email address.

We cannot send emails if the customer does not provide an email address during the checkout process.

Kind regards,
Abandonment Protector Team

Schatten Pickups

I spent hours trying to get all of the functionality of the app to work. The exit popups, yes that worked. The emails?......nope. Even though the app indicated it was sending them out, the test cases that I sent to myself never arrived.

The video tutorials aren't particularly helpful. What this app really needs is much much better documentation, perhaps in a detailed pdf format.

Add to that canned responses to some of the questions I asked and that lead me to remove the app and go try something else. Good luck if you can get it to work.

March 13, 2019

As explained in our previous reply to your request, we need the customer's email address to send emails to him. We cannot send emails if the customer does not provide an email during the checkout process.
Shopify provides detailed documentation about this process.

Buymart

This is a great app and I'm using it as a paid member since few months but few things are missing. First of all, we should have other options than e-mails. How about push notifications, messenger notifications, even sms? I really love this app but i have to use different apps with it and i don't like that.

Add secondary functions like messenger and push notifications, even sms, and make it little bit more expensive so we don't need to use 3-4 applications for cart abandonment.

Good luck with sales.

VolcanoNation.com

Works GREAT it's the BEST email Retarget app on here IMHO at the BEST price, it's a must have!! Tons of custom that you can do with this app lots of templates!!

BEN TAYLOR PHOTOGRAPHY

Had issues had the start, but very good customer service sorted it out for me to fix the issue. Very good customer service

Stallizer

I'm happy with the APP so far :) A lot of useful things under one roof! If you could add more templates that would be awesome.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23