Abandonment Protector

Abandonment Protector

by Chilliapps

Email Marketing, Newsletter, Abandoned Cart, Exit Popup

Southshore Adornments

I wanted to let this run for some time before reviewing so i could give a far more fair review.
I am absolutely pleased with the APP and how it works.
I'll be fair, there have been one or two times it seems to have missed an email, however support is SUPER QUICK to reply and sort things out.
The email editor is easy to use and make look nice, the setting tabs are easy to work through and configure.
So far this $8 (I mean come on, that's what? the price of lunch?) a month APP has paid for it's self more then 20 times since installment.

My Wedding Decor

I have recovered over $1,900 worth of sales since installing it in mid-July 2015. Overall, this $8/month app has paid for itself about 23 times over with its series of three easy to customise abandonment emails. Install it today, you won't be sorry.

Stephanie Garcia

Great App. Really easy to use, easy to set up. Lovely templates. It works great and the customer support is very friendly, helpful, and on top of it!

Lstn

fantastic support, very customizable, great data - thanks!

Beads And Dangles

I just installed this app and it was easy to install. I had one question that I emailed to their support team and in less than one hour I had my answer. I am looking forward to increased sales as a result of this user friendly app (and affordable too!)

Welfmshop

This is an excellent app. It does what it says and more. A must have for any shop doing re-marketing email campaigns. It also installs easily. If you have any questions, Fernando is always there to help with his awesome customer service. Highly recommend this!

Mala Kamala Mala Beads

This is great! I love it and for $8 per month its fantastic value! A must for any store owner.

Slim Wallet Junkie

Great app at a good price. Customer support has been excellent, helping with the design of the template. I had been using another service for this purpose, but the clean design of the email templates and the ability to see stats and analytics on the performance make this app a much more complete service.

Nataliakil

Irreplaceable app for any online store.
Customer support is magic and they fix everything in no time!
Keep up the good job!

Nicks Random Goods

AWESOME app. very easy to set up. Love the contact us tab you can add on the edge of your site, and the customizable template for the abandon checkout email.
You can see your stats, to compare how many sales you have recovered right from the apps main page. Good stuff!