Abandonment Protector

Abandonment Protector

by Chilliapps

Email Marketing, Newsletter, Abandoned Cart, Exit Popup

TeeCub

Just started my Shopify store but when I asked around what are some "must have" apps, Abandonment Cart was highly recommended and now I can see why. Small investment for a huge return!

TinyTrendz

Easy to use and templates were fool proof. Just insert where it says, test and you're good to go!

Maisy's Online Store

My site has only been live for a week or so, but already I have this app installed because I see the potential. Then yesterday I had an abandoned cart , which this app bought to my notice :)

Early days yet, so will see how it performs once my site gets more out there.

But so far very happy with installation ease and I even got email from dev with some advice :)

A small investment for potentially recovering lots more.

Cheers
Phil
www.maisysonlinestore.com.au

Thrive+

So far so good. Building the emails is a great tool. Scheduling them is easy as well. You are able to send 3 scheduled emails to each abandoned cart customer!

Ghost Hunts with Simply Paranormal

Great, send an email to all my customers that had not passed checkout and I got customers back within 2 hours to purchase!

Jessica Rose

Very easy to set up, and the html email looks clean and professional! Works great!

AESTHETIC

so far so good! really like the customisation options!

Slyde Handboards

Best abandon email app i've used so far and far better than the shopify basic setting i love that this allows you to create up to 3 and really refine when to send it 6hrs with the shopify basic is too long to wait to retrieve. also the stats area charm and allow me to refine and do so simple a/b testing too

LELAS

Super user friendly and easy to navigate. Can't wait to see how this helps my sales!

The SoLa Look

I was looking for a cost-effective and easy-to-use abandoned cart app to help retrieve lost sales. After reading the reviews for Abandonment Protector I decided to try it out. I am so glad I did. It does exactly what it says it does and the customer support is great. A+ app!