Abandonment Protector

Abandonment Protector

by Chilliapps

Email marketing automation & Popups with Exit intent.

Renewing

Very good app, easy to use, reactive and very good customer service. Essential for an ecommerce shop !

Prime Active

This is a great app and their support is excellent. I use it for all my stores. I highly recommend using this app.

Happy Paws Online

So far this app has been awesome! recovered several $$ already within a few weeks. The cherry on the top is great customer service! cheers Sarahy! awesome

MotherBubba

Awesome app! I was paying $400+ a month for Klaviyo and another $1000-2000 for an email guy to do our email stuff and after seeing his flows etc they were not as good as the ones in this app - so I switched to this app!

Currently we are getting about 10% abandonment recovery rate + the welcome series is very effective for getting new sign ups and converting them later too!

10/10 from us.

Rowland Earthing

This app is very easy to use and has great pre built layouts to choose from. I would definitely recommend the app to anyone who is looking to improve the back-end of their site i.e cart recovery emails.

KeepLeg

PERFECT, 8$ it's really nothing if your look how this application it's a machine on order (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Sash Vitality

Fantastic application for cart abandonment and once setup, you can let it run in the back and do it's thing!

Great support from the team too - very impressed.

All at a great price too - very happy

dddailynews

It works like a breeze! Very intuitive, I was able to set up my popups and emails follow up in few minutes. I have not tested yet the newsletter feature, but I'm pretty sure, it will be as easy as the other feature. With 1 month of trial, give it try, it worth it. See it in live at https://www.ddailynews.com

lookfavor

Thanks for the great support! While my site is being prepared, I turned off the plug-in temporarily and asked to turn it off with saving settings, and without removing the payment, and the guys went to meet me! Thank you In the near future I plan to establish how the site will be ready for full operation.

Always with Style

I LOVE this app! It has everything that i need, pop up messages and various emails for all possible situations - for people who abandoned cart, for purchases, automated follow up emails, emails offering new offers and many other things!
And the support is incredible! The reply is very fast and they did everything possible to fix the problem that i had.
I highly recommend this app!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22