Abandonment Protector

Abandonment Protector

by Chilliapps

Email Marketing, Cart Recovery, Newsletters, Exit Pop Up

Ashleykaric

Really easy to set-up and the value you get from this app is insane!
It will pay for itself within days after getting it. Highly recommend it.

Theskincare Shop

Amazing app! Not once asked to write a review, but this app recovers 15% of my abandoned orders, it blows my mind to get a 2000% ROI. Damn

The Chic Find

Support is awesome! I needed help updating my templates and they were super fast. Thank You!

Asy Trends

Great app really helps with your conversions, also if you ever need help dont hesitate to contact them, their support system is amazing.

Superaccessories

After contacting owner they helped me figure everything I needed out! I would definitely recommend this app if you want to save your abandoned carts!

Worldwide Fine Products

I already love this app. I gave it 4 stars because I've only been using it for a few days. I'll review again in another two weeks. User friendly, intuitive, gorgeous email templates. I'm in hog heaven. A newbie's dream come true for ease of use. The developers did a phenomenal job here. I have been recommending this to everyone!

Water Liberty

Very easy to use and if you are ever stuck, contact the support, they are super quick and helpful!

Angrykittyonline

This company right now wants to charge me over 200 a month to use the service. So in 30 more days it will be over 400 a month as we grow our base.

I tried to contact them and get help but nothing. Lack of support and that kinda monthly bill is taking advantage of a sellers growth. I can lease a brand new BMW for 300 a month!

Done not going to use the app anymore.

March 13, 2019

This is a documented case where the merchant was trying to send email sequences of more than 3 templates to more than 100,000 abandoned carts.

Cruiser Republic

I am working with the development team who are helping our company transition from older templates to the new up-graded ones and I am satisfied that we will have a solid working series of abandon cart emails shortly. Good response time. Thank you.

(a few hours later) blew my mind and I'm a tough client - well they over achieved and delivered. Thank you Mr Heyer and your team. We're back in business! Of course we have to get into each of the new templates to make teaks but that's fine and expected.

Good Job - Bill G

Yoopi Land

A cart recovery tool is a must and this app is easy to install and the interface is very clean and user friendly.