Abandonment Protector

Abandonment Protector

by Chilliapps

Email marketing automation & Popups with Exit intent.

Strong Tees

Not too expensive, but it will be useful if you have consistent traffic. Don't really need it at the beginning when getting things started, but necessary if you have a lot of traffic and get a good few abandoned carts!

Tartle

Great App! Great Support! Well worth the investment

Pix Gifts

Very valuable app for the price!

Crankset First

Saving me from having to manually send hundreds of emails to potential future customers, works well!

Lines Of Lila

Very good updates! I love this app! At such an affordable price it offers everything you need! Thank you!

Ecohug Dog

We love this app. Our Shopify store comes with a way to send abandoned cart emails, but using the cheaper version, we have to do those automatically. This app makes it super easy to design your abandoned cart emails and send them out without having to do any work. Also, I love that you can set the time and amount of times you want it to be sent. For 8 dollars, it is a steal!

Geek Technologies

Excellent app! I installed it on my shopify store http://www.geekfactors.com and it worked like a charm!

Swaggies Au

So easy to set up!!!! I just tried and gave up on about three others before finding this one! Can't wait to see what impact this has on my business!

The Husky Life

Great app! User-friendly for beginners!

Ye Olde Shoppie

Absolutely must-have product for your online store - creates money like magic by re-targeting people you've already spent the ad money to bring to your store. Easy to use, and staff and support is absolutely first-class - they will spare no effort to help you make as much money as possible and more. I strongly recommend it.