Abandonment Protector

Email Marketing, Newsletter, Abandoned Cart, Exit Popup

From $8/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Water Liberty

Very easy to use and if you are ever stuck, contact the support, they are super quick and helpful!

Angrykittyonline

This company right now wants to charge me over 200 a month to use the service. So in 30 more days it will be over 400 a month as we grow our base.

I tried to contact them and get help but nothing. Lack of support and that kinda monthly bill is taking advantage of a sellers growth. I can lease a brand new BMW for 300 a month!

Done not going to use the app anymore.

March 13, 2019

This is a documented case where the merchant was trying to send email sequences of more than 3 templates to more than 100,000 abandoned carts.

Cruiser Republic

I am working with the development team who are helping our company transition from older templates to the new up-graded ones and I am satisfied that we will have a solid working series of abandon cart emails shortly. Good response time. Thank you.

(a few hours later) blew my mind and I'm a tough client - well they over achieved and delivered. Thank you Mr Heyer and your team. We're back in business! Of course we have to get into each of the new templates to make teaks but that's fine and expected.

Good Job - Bill G

Yoopi Land

A cart recovery tool is a must and this app is easy to install and the interface is very clean and user friendly.

Fashiongiftcart

This should be the first APP to be installed on your Shopify store

House Of David Pulphus

I've been using this for almost 2 months and at present I'm receiving a 20.81% recovery rate which equals an extra $498 into my bank account!! Thank you!!

Pawdango

Fast, Freindly and Helpful Support Team. Haven't got a chance to fully use the app yet so no comments about the app yet.

Areclipse

Every one should have this app.

My Wish Store

The recovered value in just 4 days is absolutely awesome.

Pin Living Color

Great app! More than pays for itself. Don't leave these carts behind!