Abandonment Protector

Abandonment Protector

by Chilliapps

Email marketing automation & Popups with Exit intent.

Mystaybowl

This functions as promised. It is relatively easy to use, templates are easy to modify and it does send out a series of e-mails. We had 90 orders during trial with 11 abandoned and two recovered. It did not preform any better than manual method we use though it was easier. We will be canceling as at this price it doesn't meet our needs as a small shop today. This is really more suited to larger shop owners with many more abandoned carts then we get. Then its easy of use would be a benefit. Wish they had a lower cost version for us smaller shops. We are a large segment of on-line shops but we all need to be very cost sensitive. Good luck, nice application and would consider along the other apps once my shop is large enough.

Sealife

This app was referred to me by a business partner. The default template is not that pretty, but with a little effort you can get it looking nice. I used all three response options with a slight variation to each. I'm glad I took the time to set this app up.

Orgasmatronics Inc.

I like this app so far. I've only been using it for an hour, but I like the customizable templates.

LADY LUCK

Practical because lost sales can be recovered at minimal cost

HPTautosport

Seems good so far. Easy to setup and navigate. Hopefully it generates some more sales!!!

Twice the Fun Games

Great add-on app!

I'd like to see additional options for "canned" messages for us shop owners that aren't big on writing "canned" messages :)

Thanks for creating the app!

Yooper Chook

Easy to install but could use a few more details listed before the download. I took a leap of faith, and so far, so good.

CuddleRoo

So far so good. If you have any questions (which I did), they do a great job of getting back to you in a timely manner. I'm just getting started but this is a good app to include in your arsenal to bring back cart abandons.

Heather Brown Art

Great App! It is really easy to use, and has good templates to build a great email campaign.

papa steves protein bars

Great so far. Easy to install and I can see the value.

2 Next