Abandonment Protector

Email Marketing, Newsletter, Abandoned Cart, Exit Popup

Wizarding Wares

Very good app, recovered over £600 in just under a month

Love Kari Dae

I left this app to try another one........came right back because unlike the other app, this one shows me if the emails are read, updates in real time and has actually recovered a few carts for me. Great app overall!

Update 6/17/2015: I have had this reinstalled for literally one day and have already recovered and order from yesterday LOL......simply awesome!! Abandonment Protector, I will never leave you again, I promise :)

Air Plant Decor

Thanks for this amazing app!
Perfect design and does exactly what it needs to do which is to make lots of $$$!
Thanks to the team at LinkerFriend!

Redneck Nation

WOW is all I can say been using this for less than a week and already converted almost $1,000 dollars worth of sales that would have been lost! The look and presentation that goes out to the customer is amazing and looks so professional that it definitely leads to recovering sales. I had another ap that we used and it did not work near as well or look anything even close to this ap in quality or presentation. This ap has made us more money in less than a week than the other did in 5 months! GET THIS AP you won't be sorry!

Stack Displays

I just started using this app and within just a few hours, I can already see it in action and is working! I wish I would have added this a long time ago! I was a little confused in setting it up at first, although now that I have done it, it is rather easy to do. The customer service here is impecable and they helped me out with multiple questions I had. I highly recommend this!

Natural Genius

Great app and great support! I wasn't too sure what difference a cart recovery tool would make, but so far we had 4 abandoned carts, and 1 was recovered from the auto-email! This tool will definitely put money in your pocket.

P-Caliber Electronics

Fantastic product! No longer do I need to worry about chasing shoppers who abandon their carts. I can simply configure the app and allow the Abandonment Protector to reel 'em back in.

Warmblood Tack Store

Works great. Fernando (founder) is extremely helpful in getting things set up! Highly recommend!

TOM THORDARSON

Using Abandonment Protector on a couple Shopify sites - easy to set up, creates nice emails, works as expected.

SystemsDirect.com

I just installed it and I already can tell this app with it's settings and e-mail templates is going to do it's best to recover sales from abandoned carts. Bravo!