Abandonment Protector

Abandonment Protector

by Chilliapps

Email marketing automation & Popups with Exit intent.

HatsbyWill

Love the app!! its has already recovered 3 sales for my store. It does all the work for you, easy to setup and it send out emails within minutes of customers leaving your store to get them to come back. You can add coupons or special offers to make sure you close the sale a second time.

Beach Babe Tea

I've been looking for a while for an app to recover the abandoned carts, it was frustrating for me because others were difficult and quite complicated .
You guys have the best app really easy and simple ,besides the great support .
I am really pleased to be rescuing my sales with your App!

Thank you so much!

Shaiana

Die Hard House

Great app so far, customers are opening the emails and we are seeing conversions. Customer support is also very timely. Thank you for this great app!

CheapTanningLotions.ca

Excellent App! I've been doing this manually myself sending out emails, but this is so much easier and smarter!

Coco & Fonz

Looks great so far, very easy interface!

Tease and Spray

I have had the product 6 hour and got 2 orders back. After 10 years in eCommerce this is the best money I have spent. Simple to set up for new eCommerce sites effective very products.
Thanks for you help.

CARB-CARE USA

great app to have !!! i wasnt awaye 50 perc i have of lost sales !!!

Sparkle and Jade

A very useful app and easy to use so far. This helps to automate emails to ask if my customers need any help or had issues ordering from my site. As a new business, I often come across errors in our site development that would have otherwise gone unnoticed and a customer would be lost. Was the price too high? Was the coupon code not working? We need to know. We want to offer customers a thank you for that and second chance. This gives us the ability to do so at a VERY reasonable price.

Instant Famous - Grow your Social presence today

Perfect app we have already tried another shop cart abandon app on our shop: http://instant-famous.com but we have fast changed with the Abandonment Protector. Its working great and the subscription price is very accessible.

Balm Balm

Well - We have installed this App VERY easily which is good. Has been up & running for 8 days now and we can see in more depth what is happening on our shopping cart.I have no idea as to industry averages, but the Shopify Dashboard showed us that of the people who placed items into our cart, half didn't complete. That is a huge number. So far - I can now see who these people are and EVERY one of these people are now getting an email with a special return discount if they come back and shop with us. Out of these - 12.5% have done just that thanks to "Abondonment Protector". Very pleased, especially as this is a new website for us and feel this App will help hugely and will keep using it past it's free trial