Abandonment Protector

Abandonment Protector

by Chilliapps

Email Marketing, Newsletter, Abandoned Cart, Exit Popup

LELAS

Super user friendly and easy to navigate. Can't wait to see how this helps my sales!

The SoLa Look

I was looking for a cost-effective and easy-to-use abandoned cart app to help retrieve lost sales. After reading the reviews for Abandonment Protector I decided to try it out. I am so glad I did. It does exactly what it says it does and the customer support is great. A+ app!

Imperial Indulgences

Excellent product. Easy to use and navigate. I know it will work wonders for my new website. I will be keeping this app for Shopify. The price is right and very reasonable to recover abandoned carts. Thank you for a great app.

Beard Monster

This app is easy to use, provides the capability to send THREE different e-mails, scheduled at different times (which is supposedly a "best practice" and yet many other abandoned cart apps do not do this), and seems to be effective. I'm like 3 days into my free trial for an $8 app and the program has already recovered $30 of sales for me. Definitely seems worth it!

Update: Now that I'm really in the full swing of thigns with this app, I love it even more. In the last 30 days, this app has helped me recover more than $1,000 in lost sales. Depending on your volume that might or might not be a big deal, but man, for $8 a month, that's a pretty mighty ROI.

Cool Shit

Installing the app now. So far good customer service and easy to use interface.

P&J Home and Garden Decor

Easy install and set up. Hoping to see great results.

Hornet Watersports

Very convenient, saves me a lot of time and is easy to use. I would recommend it to anybody looking to increase their sales.

Respect The Wardrobe

So simple. Clean, easy. Get this app!

Sapling Inc.

very easy to set up a template.

Lets Vape

In less than 18 hours of running this app we've recovered 2 orders, those two alone would more than cover the entire monthly cost of running the app, with change left for our pockets! Excellent support as well, had a few questions when installing and all our emails got answers in less than 30 minutes. 5 stars all round really!