Abandonment Protector

Email Marketing, Newsletter, Abandoned Cart, Exit Popup

From $8/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Sealife

This app was referred to me by a business partner. The default template is not that pretty, but with a little effort you can get it looking nice. I used all three response options with a slight variation to each. I'm glad I took the time to set this app up.

Locobeauty

30 recovered orders in a day. Period. Thanks a lot.

Bold Tuesday

Wow! Really satisfied with the app. Definitely worth the $8/month.
Email templates are easy to customize (to customize it 100% you need to know to write/change the code a little, but small learning curve).

We're using Shopify PRO plan (which has cart abandoned cart recovery option) but it's very poor: with this app you can customize e-mail templates + set the time frames + you can send multiple emails + you can track the carts so you have a good statistics.

Recommend 101%

Paleo Papeo

This really is a great app. I'm on the Shopify Pro plan that comes with one cart abandonment email but if you don't know by now, the Shopify email templates are incredibly poor and you cannot adjust the timing, view analytics or any such thing with them.

Abandonment Protector is great. I have it set up to send out an email after ten minutes of cart abandonment offering my services, then 3 days later asking if we did anything wrong, then 2 days later with a little coupon code to try and persuade them.

One thing I would like to see more of is the ability to customise the background colours of the email and other components to make it match my other emails.

I hope this will be added in the future but either way it's still worthwhile having. (Edit: Fernando, the cofounder of LinkerFriend Inc just told me that they will be adding this feature later this month)

You are definitely losing sales by not having this app.

Country Chowder

Abandonment Protector is the one paid app I would tell every Shopify store owner to get. If you're getting any sales at all, you probably have many more people abandoning their carts. This app will recover some of those lost sales. Very easy to set up and get working for you and should easily pay for itself many times over.

I am on the $79 a month Shopify plan, which includes the cart recovery feature, yet I still use Abandonment Protector because I find both methods recover lots of sales. Yes, I have both running. AP emails people a few minutes after they abandon their cart, then Shopify several hours later. The email messages are different so some people will respond better to one than the other.

Another cool thing about AP is that it will even email people who abandoned their cart days or weeks before you installed the app. The Shopify abandonment feature does NOT do this; it just emails people who abandon the cart after you activate that feature. In my case there were 100 or so people that Shopify didn't email for that reason, yet AP did.

Bikini Luxe Swim

If you are on Shopify because you value customer support then you need to know that this app is exactly what you should be looking for. The customer support is absolutely out of this world. The app was easy to setup, and it has lead to an absolutely incredible increase of 15 percent more conversions from lost carts in our luxury bikini store. This takes a bit of fine tuning, and some ingenuity but the customer service is more than happy to help with every aspect. If you are looking to convert lost sales we cannot speak more highly of this app!

Devon
Media Rep & Analyst
Bikini Luxe - Designer Bikinis - Luxury Women's Fashion

Tribesports

Fantastic app, easy to install and works really well! Would definitely recommend!

Sckooncup

Just installed 10 days ago, and so many orders have been already recovered. It really is worth to pay just $8/month, while you can get 100 times as much.

Fernando is very helpful providing the top-notch customer service.
Very happy with the app!

Southshore Adornments

I wanted to let this run for some time before reviewing so i could give a far more fair review.
I am absolutely pleased with the APP and how it works.
I'll be fair, there have been one or two times it seems to have missed an email, however support is SUPER QUICK to reply and sort things out.
The email editor is easy to use and make look nice, the setting tabs are easy to work through and configure.
So far this $8 (I mean come on, that's what? the price of lunch?) a month APP has paid for it's self more then 20 times since installment.

My Wedding Decor

I have recovered over $1,900 worth of sales since installing it in mid-July 2015. Overall, this $8/month app has paid for itself about 23 times over with its series of three easy to customise abandonment emails. Install it today, you won't be sorry.