Abandonment Protector

Abandonment Protector

by Chilliapps

Email marketing automation & Popups with Exit intent.

Tease and Spray

I have had the product 6 hour and got 2 orders back. After 10 years in eCommerce this is the best money I have spent. Simple to set up for new eCommerce sites effective very products.
Thanks for you help.

CARB-CARE USA

great app to have !!! i wasnt awaye 50 perc i have of lost sales !!!

Sparkle and Jade

A very useful app and easy to use so far. This helps to automate emails to ask if my customers need any help or had issues ordering from my site. As a new business, I often come across errors in our site development that would have otherwise gone unnoticed and a customer would be lost. Was the price too high? Was the coupon code not working? We need to know. We want to offer customers a thank you for that and second chance. This gives us the ability to do so at a VERY reasonable price.

Instant Famous - Grow your Social presence today

Perfect app we have already tried another shop cart abandon app on our shop: http://instant-famous.com but we have fast changed with the Abandonment Protector. Its working great and the subscription price is very accessible.

Balm Balm

Well - We have installed this App VERY easily which is good. Has been up & running for 8 days now and we can see in more depth what is happening on our shopping cart.I have no idea as to industry averages, but the Shopify Dashboard showed us that of the people who placed items into our cart, half didn't complete. That is a huge number. So far - I can now see who these people are and EVERY one of these people are now getting an email with a special return discount if they come back and shop with us. Out of these - 12.5% have done just that thanks to "Abondonment Protector". Very pleased, especially as this is a new website for us and feel this App will help hugely and will keep using it past it's free trial

Mint Bridal

This is AWESOME! So helpful and great you are able to try it for free! It is a huge asset to our website mintbridal.com to connect with customers who abandon their cart!

How much do you value security?

Seems easy to set up. Can't wait to see the effects once my business takes off! Also the 21 free days trial is amazing and $8 after that is really cheap, considering how many customers you will potentially bring back.

Zest Tea

Great product. Immediately started pushing new sales to our site.

www.getzesttea.com

Stylish Cushions By Design

Excellent App, extremely easy to use and very quick to setup!

Tucker & Bloom - Custom Messenger Bags Made In The USA

A breeze to install! Great email template integration and solid customer service. Thanks again guys!