Abandonment Protector

Abandonment Protector

by Chilliapps

Email Marketing, Newsletter, Abandoned Cart, Exit Popup

Natural Genius

Great app and great support! I wasn't too sure what difference a cart recovery tool would make, but so far we had 4 abandoned carts, and 1 was recovered from the auto-email! This tool will definitely put money in your pocket.

P-Caliber Electronics

Fantastic product! No longer do I need to worry about chasing shoppers who abandon their carts. I can simply configure the app and allow the Abandonment Protector to reel 'em back in.

Warmblood Tack Store

Works great. Fernando (founder) is extremely helpful in getting things set up! Highly recommend!

TOM THORDARSON

Using Abandonment Protector on a couple Shopify sites - easy to set up, creates nice emails, works as expected.

SystemsDirect.com

I just installed it and I already can tell this app with it's settings and e-mail templates is going to do it's best to recover sales from abandoned carts. Bravo!

ForDiehardFans

Looks good and easy to use so far. Will update review once fully tested.

Orgasmatronics Inc.

I like this app so far. I've only been using it for an hour, but I like the customizable templates.

The YES Bar

ok, that totally worked!!! installed last night, already recovered about 4 orders. VERY happy. that said, i would suggest to the developers that they look into the customization end please. the first, second, third email buttons were a bit buggy, and the CTA button for the cart was really challenging to customize without it just disappearing. that said, i HIGHLY recommend this app. really love the contact us feature as well. definitely a keeper. :)

Bucking Horse Rustics

Great app! A must have for any online store! Customers have had great success with the return to Cart option!

RECLAIMED GOOD

A cart recovery tool is a must and this app is easy to install and the interface is very clean and user friendly.