Abandonment Protector

Abandonment Protector

by Chilliapps

Email Marketing, Newsletter, Abandoned Cart, Exit Popup

Laguna Candles

All I can say is WOW! Second day into trying the app and we recovered an abandoned cart sale worth $381.00. I thought we had lost it but this app and the email we sent out through the app recovered the sale. WOW!

Clarence
Laguna Candles
Sales & marketing Director

HandBand Pro LLC

I am very happy with the results that I'm getting. During our free trial, we recovered 8.5% of abandoned carts. I was using the abandon cart automatic email system in my Shopify store, but people rarely responded to just one contact. With Abandonment Protector, I was able to edit 3 separate emails that I scheduled at specific intervals that get sent out automatically. I think this, coupled with the fact that the emails show the customer a great pic of what's in their cart makes it so successful. Thank you so much for an easy-to-install, easy to use, effective app. Love it. Highly recommend!

ManchetknopenOnline.BE - de Nr. 1 in manchetknopen

i have tried other abandonment apps for our shops. this one is cheaper and better!

FenderSplendor Mil Gauge

Awesome app. Great support too! I had a problem loading app into multiple stores and Fernando was great in helping me get my problems solved.

Waist Training Dolls

Excellent app. All in one so you can focus on other parts of the business. Will recommend it for sure.

dropship-style

very very easy to set up and worked right away. thank you-i hope it will help with some sales also:-)

HPTautosport

Seems good so far. Easy to setup and navigate. Hopefully it generates some more sales!!!

Y Athletics

Simple and easy to set up and customize. Works like a charm. This is the one of the best cart recovery apps out there.

Pink Hippo Store

It is a great app. It does what it states. We also liked the add on contact widget. We evaluated a couple options before choosing this one and happy about it.

RightToLearn.com.sg

Looks Good so far! very affordable compared to the other apps. and easy to use!