Abandonment Protector

Abandonment Protector

by Chilliapps

Email marketing automation & Popups with Exit intent.

Tucker & Bloom - Custom Messenger Bags Made In The USA

A breeze to install! Great email template integration and solid customer service. Thanks again guys!

Unum Sunglasses

I just downloaded, and it was really easy to set my account. I am excited and feel comfortable that my abandoned carts will be taken care of.

JustVape.it

Really cool app, worked great for my growing business and top notch customer service!

RealWatches.com

It's a great app. It's easy to install and use. 10 Stars for this app!

Links & Charms Inc.

Awesome Concept and perfect app to boost sales and reclaim those potentials into buyers. And it's Simple and easy to use!

De* Wine Spot

Downloaded the app as an alternative to Shopify's baked in functionality. We don't use Gift Cards, so it does not make sense for us to pay $20 extra/month just for the Abandoned Cart feature. This seems like a cost-effective alternative.

Scenic Labs

Brilliant app. Add an exit offer before they leave and this will be 6 stars!

Edited to add: Customer support has been great. Definitely an app to keep your eyes on, and a potential category killer combining key functionality of an easy-to-use CRM and abandonment app.

The best bikes

I'm just starting my online store. I found it very easy to use, and was good support for learning how to use their tools. Thank you!

Sequoia Coffee

Great app! help me a lot to organize my customers information and is really easy to use.

1 2 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 22 Next