Abandonment Protector

Abandonment Protector

by Chilliapps

Email Marketing, Newsletter, Abandoned Cart, Exit Popup

The Custom Shack

The best shopify app. I installed it a few hours ago and I already recovered 3 sales worth more than $100.

JaeBee Jewelry

I just installed the app and did a test email and it worked nicely except for one thing but I sent an email to support to have it checked. I like the fact that you can send up to 3 emails to customers and have them all different and sent at different times.

LADY LUCK

Practical because lost sales can be recovered at minimal cost

Zebidah.com

Beautiful simplistic interface! No Sha-La-La !
Love how I can edit my stuff . Awesome App!
Value for money - CHECK!

Back Country World

Great app.
Already recovered an order within the first hour of installing it!

TeeCub

Just started my Shopify store but when I asked around what are some "must have" apps, Abandonment Cart was highly recommended and now I can see why. Small investment for a huge return!

TinyTrendz

Easy to use and templates were fool proof. Just insert where it says, test and you're good to go!

Maisy's Online Store

My site has only been live for a week or so, but already I have this app installed because I see the potential. Then yesterday I had an abandoned cart , which this app bought to my notice :)

Early days yet, so will see how it performs once my site gets more out there.

But so far very happy with installation ease and I even got email from dev with some advice :)

A small investment for potentially recovering lots more.

Cheers
Phil
www.maisysonlinestore.com.au

Thrive+

So far so good. Building the emails is a great tool. Scheduling them is easy as well. You are able to send 3 scheduled emails to each abandoned cart customer!

Ghost Hunts with Simply Paranormal

Great, send an email to all my customers that had not passed checkout and I got customers back within 2 hours to purchase!