Abandonment Protector

Abandonment Protector

by Chilliapps

Email Marketing, Newsletter, Abandoned Cart, Exit Popup

Shop Makarios

THIS APP IS MUCH BETTER THAN THE OTHER APPS @ A FRACTION OF THE COST. PERIOD!! ITS THE BEST!

Lana Para

Must get! So many apps out there claim that they can recover orders but they don't. This is does it just perfectly! Installed only for a couple of days and it's already getting me more sales and better conversion rate. Highly recommend!

eDealRetail

This is exactly the app I was looking for! The ability to send multiple recovery emails makes a big difference in conversions.

Based On Norwegian Nature

Looks very good so far. Great service and easy to use! Would definitely recommend it to others, thanks!

Biscotte yarns

Just during the 21 days free trial, this app recovered over than 500$ abandoned orders. We will keep it for sure !! Thank you for this great app !!

uhsupply

Awesome app. This is a great app that every store owner should have. What is more, the price is very reasonable. You do not have to baby sit the app. you set it up once and it goes to work. I set it up in such a way to send me an email whenever it emails a potential customer who abandons their cart. That way I can keep track. We have recovered many abandoned cart due to this app. Its importance cannot be over emphasized!

Sleep Zone Mattress Center

Such a great product easy to use and allows me to see customers carts and amazing support. Thanks alot!

The Kratom Club

Awesome!! Recovered 4 abandoned carts in the first 10 minutes of sending the first email!!!

Twice the Fun Games

Great add-on app!

I'd like to see additional options for "canned" messages for us shop owners that aren't big on writing "canned" messages :)

Thanks for creating the app!

Rangkosh

Mighty Impressive App! I have just installed the app, and the features it offers are mind-blowing! Being able to add a second and third reminder to every abandoned cart is a very cool feature! The interface is excellent too. Good work team