Abandonment Protector

Abandonment Protector

by Chilliapps

Email Marketing, Newsletter, Abandoned Cart, Exit Popup

Rangkosh

Mighty Impressive App! I have just installed the app, and the features it offers are mind-blowing! Being able to add a second and third reminder to every abandoned cart is a very cool feature! The interface is excellent too. Good work team

SimplyHill

Very informative app to understand customers behavior after cart abandoned. And we would tailor-made emails and communicate with customers easily.

ShirtWhiz

Been using the test for a few days and so far this is a great app for my Shopify store!! I knew I was missing orders when people didn't fully checkout and now I have a way to re-engage those customers and hopefully get a few to checkout! :)

Yooper Chook

Easy to install but could use a few more details listed before the download. I took a leap of faith, and so far, so good.

Mini Mooches

Fantastic so far, very easy to configure. Looking forward to recovering some abandoned carts!

CuddleRoo

So far so good. If you have any questions (which I did), they do a great job of getting back to you in a timely manner. I'm just getting started but this is a good app to include in your arsenal to bring back cart abandons.

Satch & Fable

We were contacted straight away about customer support. The service is great and the app functional

Riffraff

Very cool app. Much more sophisticated than the standard boxed version of Shopify's. We're still getting used to it because there are so many features, but really like it so far. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is serious about reducing their cart abandonment rate. Very cool again.

SlimTyme

Great App !! Easy to install and does exactly what it says it will do. Recommended.

Apijel

Very nice app, does exactly what it says. Very easy to set up and start recovering your carts. You can also import html code of your own template design that you use in other email marketing channels so that it fits your branding. Also, even though the price is very convenient compared to other cart abandonment services I found it not lacking any features compared to others. Fernando is also very quick to reply and help you with issues you might have. Highly recommended!