Abandonment Protector

Email Marketing, Newsletter, Abandoned Cart, Exit Popup

From $8/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

SystemsDirect.com

I just installed it and I already can tell this app with it's settings and e-mail templates is going to do it's best to recover sales from abandoned carts. Bravo!

ForDiehardFans

Looks good and easy to use so far. Will update review once fully tested.

Orgasmatronics Inc.

I like this app so far. I've only been using it for an hour, but I like the customizable templates.

The YES Bar

ok, that totally worked!!! installed last night, already recovered about 4 orders. VERY happy. that said, i would suggest to the developers that they look into the customization end please. the first, second, third email buttons were a bit buggy, and the CTA button for the cart was really challenging to customize without it just disappearing. that said, i HIGHLY recommend this app. really love the contact us feature as well. definitely a keeper. :)

Bucking Horse Rustics

Great app! A must have for any online store! Customers have had great success with the return to Cart option!

RECLAIMED GOOD

A cart recovery tool is a must and this app is easy to install and the interface is very clean and user friendly.

The Custom Shack

The best shopify app. I installed it a few hours ago and I already recovered 3 sales worth more than $100.

JaeBee Jewelry

I just installed the app and did a test email and it worked nicely except for one thing but I sent an email to support to have it checked. I like the fact that you can send up to 3 emails to customers and have them all different and sent at different times.

LADY LUCK

Practical because lost sales can be recovered at minimal cost

Zebidah.com

Beautiful simplistic interface! No Sha-La-La !
Love how I can edit my stuff . Awesome App!
Value for money - CHECK!