Abandonment Protector

Abandonment Protector

by Chilliapps

Email Marketing, Newsletter, Abandoned Cart, Exit Popup

Jessica Rose

Very easy to set up, and the html email looks clean and professional! Works great!

AESTHETIC

so far so good! really like the customisation options!

Slyde Handboards

Best abandon email app i've used so far and far better than the shopify basic setting i love that this allows you to create up to 3 and really refine when to send it 6hrs with the shopify basic is too long to wait to retrieve. also the stats area charm and allow me to refine and do so simple a/b testing too

LELAS

Super user friendly and easy to navigate. Can't wait to see how this helps my sales!

The SoLa Look

I was looking for a cost-effective and easy-to-use abandoned cart app to help retrieve lost sales. After reading the reviews for Abandonment Protector I decided to try it out. I am so glad I did. It does exactly what it says it does and the customer support is great. A+ app!

Imperial Indulgences

Excellent product. Easy to use and navigate. I know it will work wonders for my new website. I will be keeping this app for Shopify. The price is right and very reasonable to recover abandoned carts. Thank you for a great app.

Beard Monster

This app is easy to use, provides the capability to send THREE different e-mails, scheduled at different times (which is supposedly a "best practice" and yet many other abandoned cart apps do not do this), and seems to be effective. I'm like 3 days into my free trial for an $8 app and the program has already recovered $30 of sales for me. Definitely seems worth it!

Update: Now that I'm really in the full swing of thigns with this app, I love it even more. In the last 30 days, this app has helped me recover more than $1,000 in lost sales. Depending on your volume that might or might not be a big deal, but man, for $8 a month, that's a pretty mighty ROI.

Cool Shit

Installing the app now. So far good customer service and easy to use interface.

P&J Home and Garden Decor

Easy install and set up. Hoping to see great results.

Hornet Watersports

Very convenient, saves me a lot of time and is easy to use. I would recommend it to anybody looking to increase their sales.