Abandonment Protector

Abandonment Protector

by Chilliapps

Email Marketing, Newsletter, Abandoned Cart, Exit Popup

Beard Monster

This app is easy to use, provides the capability to send THREE different e-mails, scheduled at different times (which is supposedly a "best practice" and yet many other abandoned cart apps do not do this), and seems to be effective. I'm like 3 days into my free trial for an $8 app and the program has already recovered $30 of sales for me. Definitely seems worth it!

Update: Now that I'm really in the full swing of thigns with this app, I love it even more. In the last 30 days, this app has helped me recover more than $1,000 in lost sales. Depending on your volume that might or might not be a big deal, but man, for $8 a month, that's a pretty mighty ROI.

Cool Shit

Installing the app now. So far good customer service and easy to use interface.

P&J Home and Garden Decor

Easy install and set up. Hoping to see great results.

Hornet Watersports

Very convenient, saves me a lot of time and is easy to use. I would recommend it to anybody looking to increase their sales.

Respect The Wardrobe

So simple. Clean, easy. Get this app!

Sapling Inc.

very easy to set up a template.

Lets Vape

In less than 18 hours of running this app we've recovered 2 orders, those two alone would more than cover the entire monthly cost of running the app, with change left for our pockets! Excellent support as well, had a few questions when installing and all our emails got answers in less than 30 minutes. 5 stars all round really!

Laguna Candles

All I can say is WOW! Second day into trying the app and we recovered an abandoned cart sale worth $381.00. I thought we had lost it but this app and the email we sent out through the app recovered the sale. WOW!

Clarence
Laguna Candles
Sales & marketing Director

HandBand Pro LLC

I am very happy with the results that I'm getting. During our free trial, we recovered 8.5% of abandoned carts. I was using the abandon cart automatic email system in my Shopify store, but people rarely responded to just one contact. With Abandonment Protector, I was able to edit 3 separate emails that I scheduled at specific intervals that get sent out automatically. I think this, coupled with the fact that the emails show the customer a great pic of what's in their cart makes it so successful. Thank you so much for an easy-to-install, easy to use, effective app. Love it. Highly recommend!

ManchetknopenOnline.BE - de Nr. 1 in manchetknopen

i have tried other abandonment apps for our shops. this one is cheaper and better!