Abandonment Protector

Abandonment Protector

by Chilliapps

Email Marketing, Newsletter, Abandoned Cart, Exit Popup

Skinny Booze Ltd

simple to set up and use. looking forward to this app helping me with my abandoned carts.

Femme Realm

Just downloaded this app for my store! It is very easy to use and manage. Will update once I configure the emails!

Blades and Bling Sterling Silver Jewelry

Incredibly fast and simple to install and test. Developer quick to contact in case of help needed.

Shrimp-Keeping

excellent app.... has helped me save orders and paid for its self in the first week

The Surround Speakers Boutique

Easy to install, easy to modify the template, set it and forget about it, most importantly pays for itself and then some. Great app.

Notorious Liquids

Just got this app for my store yesterday and I've already recovered 5 orders. Great app!! Highly recommend it.

SILKSCREEN ART + PRINTS - GLASS SIREN STUDIO & GALLERY LEEDS

really friendly support - great service !!!!!!!! 5 stars !!!!!!

Mid Mod Finds

So far, so good, easy to install and modify content and all testing has gone well. I will update with another review following some saved sales hopefully!

Shibue Couture

Amazing App! Does all of the work for you, just click, add some info, and BAM you're done and it's working tirelessly 24/7 for you! So worth the minimal monthly fee!

MyKindaCHIC Boutique

Love this app so far! Easy to set up! Just made my life easier.