Abandonment Protector

Abandonment Protector

by Chilliapps

Email Marketing, Cart Recovery, Newsletters, Exit Pop Up

How much do you value security?

Seems easy to set up. Can't wait to see the effects once my business takes off! Also the 21 free days trial is amazing and $8 after that is really cheap, considering how many customers you will potentially bring back.

Zest Tea

Great product. Immediately started pushing new sales to our site.

www.getzesttea.com

Stylish Cushions By Design

Excellent App, extremely easy to use and very quick to setup!

Tucker & Bloom - Custom Messenger Bags Made In The USA

A breeze to install! Great email template integration and solid customer service. Thanks again guys!

Unum Sunglasses

I just downloaded, and it was really easy to set my account. I am excited and feel comfortable that my abandoned carts will be taken care of.

JustVape.it

Really cool app, worked great for my growing business and top notch customer service!

RealWatches.com

It's a great app. It's easy to install and use. 10 Stars for this app!

Links & Charms Inc.

Awesome Concept and perfect app to boost sales and reclaim those potentials into buyers. And it's Simple and easy to use!

De* Wine Spot

Downloaded the app as an alternative to Shopify's baked in functionality. We don't use Gift Cards, so it does not make sense for us to pay $20 extra/month just for the Abandoned Cart feature. This seems like a cost-effective alternative.

Scenic Labs

Brilliant app. Add an exit offer before they leave and this will be 6 stars!

Edited to add: Customer support has been great. Definitely an app to keep your eyes on, and a potential category killer combining key functionality of an easy-to-use CRM and abandonment app.