Abandonment Protector

Abandonment Protector

by Chilliapps

Email Marketing, Newsletter, Abandoned Cart, Exit Popup

Shibue Couture

Amazing App! Does all of the work for you, just click, add some info, and BAM you're done and it's working tirelessly 24/7 for you! So worth the minimal monthly fee!

MyKindaCHIC Boutique

Love this app so far! Easy to set up! Just made my life easier.

HatsbyWill

Love the app!! its has already recovered 3 sales for my store. It does all the work for you, easy to setup and it send out emails within minutes of customers leaving your store to get them to come back. You can add coupons or special offers to make sure you close the sale a second time.

Beach Babe Tea

I've been looking for a while for an app to recover the abandoned carts, it was frustrating for me because others were difficult and quite complicated .
You guys have the best app really easy and simple ,besides the great support .
I am really pleased to be rescuing my sales with your App!

Thank you so much!

Shaiana

Heather Brown Art

Great App! It is really easy to use, and has good templates to build a great email campaign.

Die Hard House

Great app so far, customers are opening the emails and we are seeing conversions. Customer support is also very timely. Thank you for this great app!

CheapTanningLotions.ca

Excellent App! I've been doing this manually myself sending out emails, but this is so much easier and smarter!

Coco & Fonz

Looks great so far, very easy interface!

Tease and Spray

I have had the product 6 hour and got 2 orders back. After 10 years in eCommerce this is the best money I have spent. Simple to set up for new eCommerce sites effective very products.
Thanks for you help.

CARB-CARE USA

great app to have !!! i wasnt awaye 50 perc i have of lost sales !!!