Abandonment Protector

Abandonment Protector

by Chilliapps

Email marketing automation & Popups with Exit intent.

labonnidee.com

Indispensable, super application, beaucoup de fonctionnalités et tout est personnalisable!
Le top

CherryKate

The customer service was excellent and very helpful. The app works also well and is worth the price.

BirdTricks

No-Brainer!! I've been using this app now for a little while, and I HIGHLY recommend it!! It's so easy to use, very user-friendly (not like email providers at all!) I was inspired to write this review after I thought I needed customer service. They replied to my email on a SUNDAY- WHAT???!! AMAZING! They continue to add features that save time and money from having to buy and install other apps too. This is one of THEE most important apps you can get. Just do it!

Landkmobile

This is really useful app! The customer support is fast and helpful! I had encountered an issue and I get support email quickly. Highly Recommend !

Sea Trends

Very good and cheap application, offers 1 month trial.
Improved my orders by 50%

Every shop should have this application.

Little Pretty Stuff

I am just starting to use the APP, but it serves the purpose and the support staff was very helpful when I had a problem. Recommended.

Meridianfinearts

I recently installed this app at meridianfinearts.com. It is easy to set it up and while I had an issue with the email format, the support desk were very helpful and quickly solved the problem for me.

The Hodge Podge Shop

By far the nost reliable abandonement app, IMO. I highly recommend this app for abandonement management!

Thehagengnome

Used this for a few months now and i have had no issues with it. With this i am making hundreds and hundreds more from my store monthly. One of the best cart recovery apps out there i think.

Betterthanbows Com

We have seen an increase of abandoned carts covered to customers. I was a little apprehensive at first but now its going great

thanks,