Abandonment Protector

Abandonment Protector

by Chilliapps

Email Marketing, Cart Recovery, Newsletters, Exit Pop Up

Shop7degrees

Easy to use and set up. Great for beginners. some of the customizations could be better like when you change the words in a preset Discount code it doesn't center and looks off if you don't use the exact amount of characters.

dddailynews

It works like a breeze! Very intuitive, I was able to set up my popups and emails follow up in few minutes. I have not tested yet the newsletter feature, but I'm pretty sure, it will be as easy as the other feature. With 1 month of trial, give it try, it worth it. See it in live at https://www.ddailynews.com

lookfavor

Thanks for the great support! While my site is being prepared, I turned off the plug-in temporarily and asked to turn it off with saving settings, and without removing the payment, and the guys went to meet me! Thank you In the near future I plan to establish how the site will be ready for full operation.

Always with Style

I LOVE this app! It has everything that i need, pop up messages and various emails for all possible situations - for people who abandoned cart, for purchases, automated follow up emails, emails offering new offers and many other things!
And the support is incredible! The reply is very fast and they did everything possible to fix the problem that i had.
I highly recommend this app!!

Baby Onward

Customer support is unparalleled. They are willing to make changes , respond and its possibly one of the best shopify apps out there. Its definately a most have

Embroidery By TM

I paid for your app and now you've blocked access from me? Why? I was uploading customer lists for a new newsletter. I have been using your application for many, many months....

Amicissimum

App has lots of useful potential, customer service is very switched on and helpful w/ sorting technical issues.

Our Style Fashion LLC

Me ayuda a recuperar carritos abandonados y tiene la gran fortaleza de que puedo enviar mensajes personalizados de acuerdo a cada producto de mi tienda.

pineapple spark

I use this app for email marketing, the templates are really good and easy to use and the support is very good. But this app is not working to capture the abandoned checkouts.

March 15, 2019

We have been trying to contact you without success.

Your Shopify store shows the number of people who click the "Add to cart" button, even if they have not provided an email address.

We cannot send emails if the customer does not provide an email address during the checkout process.

Kind regards,
Abandonment Protector Team

Schatten Pickups

I spent hours trying to get all of the functionality of the app to work. The exit popups, yes that worked. The emails?......nope. Even though the app indicated it was sending them out, the test cases that I sent to myself never arrived.

The video tutorials aren't particularly helpful. What this app really needs is much much better documentation, perhaps in a detailed pdf format.

Add to that canned responses to some of the questions I asked and that lead me to remove the app and go try something else. Good luck if you can get it to work.

March 13, 2019

As explained in our previous reply to your request, we need the customer's email address to send emails to him. We cannot send emails if the customer does not provide an email during the checkout process.
Shopify provides detailed documentation about this process.