Abandonment Protector

Abandonment Protector

by Chilliapps

Email Marketing, Cart Recovery, Newsletters, Exit Pop Up

Buymart

This is a great app and I'm using it as a paid member since few months but few things are missing. First of all, we should have other options than e-mails. How about push notifications, messenger notifications, even sms? I really love this app but i have to use different apps with it and i don't like that.

Add secondary functions like messenger and push notifications, even sms, and make it little bit more expensive so we don't need to use 3-4 applications for cart abandonment.

Good luck with sales.

VolcanoNation.com

Works GREAT it's the BEST email Retarget app on here IMHO at the BEST price, it's a must have!! Tons of custom that you can do with this app lots of templates!!

BEN TAYLOR PHOTOGRAPHY

Had issues had the start, but very good customer service sorted it out for me to fix the issue. Very good customer service

Stallizer

I'm happy with the APP so far :) A lot of useful things under one roof! If you could add more templates that would be awesome.

Spy Shop SA

WOW.. Excellent! I don't think i've ever come across such a user friendly, updated and super responsive app, as this 'Abandonment Protector'! Well done!

Pedals N Paws

This.
is.
f***ing.
amazing!

Easy to use, easy to install unlike other apps where you have to place code manually. If you want automation for abandon carts, this is absolutely required!

Malauii

I'm using this app for few days, but I had a great customer support and experience. So happy so far.

iprettypretty

This is a kick ass app you will flow like a pamphlet with those easy to follow instructions. Guys grab it.

The Happy tourists

This App is amazing I was struggling with the Email sequence and automation but this app is so easy everything is built in you just need to amend few changes and BOOM its done. Email automation and marketing brings us so many sales with this App.

I am happy that we installed this a month ago and the results are amazing.

Very satisfied.

Https://www.Thehappytourists.com

The Trail's End Boutique

I like the Abandonment Protector as it reduced the number of abandoned carts I've been having, which was becoming a nuisance. I also have used the pop up when people leave the site, and growing my email list so I can send a newsletter. My list keeps growing every week. very pleased with this app. It is also user friendly which I love. I used another app before for making my newsletter and it cost me over $50 a month to use. I was suggested to try the Abandonment Protector through Product List Genie, another product I recommend for E-commerce Businesses.