Abandonment Protector

Abandonment Protector

by Chilliapps

Email Marketing, Newsletter, Abandoned Cart, Exit Popup

Resthe

The abandonment protector has amazing support.
Easy to install and you have ready templates for all sequences.
Thanks, Nallely!

QueenHousse

This application is great for starting a shop. However, it is not pushed enough when we evolve. I recommend it to those who are just starting out.

Queen Saba

Acudí al centro de soporte porque tenia unas dudas, fue de maravilla, lo primero muy gratificante, fue poder hablar punto por punto de los detalles en español, gracias a la agente Nayeli quien fue amable y muy efectiva !

Okapik Apparel

I used this app to help me improve my marketing strategies and I like the way it does it by emailing my customers regarding new products but it would mean the world to me if that app had the ability to automatically email my customers regarding other discounts the can get after leaving their carts.

Heidilee.Store

We use this app for abandoned cart emails & also social media follow-up emails. The templates are nicely designed and convert well.

Golden Road Smartphone

I used this app for couple of stores for months. They disable all my accounts because of i intend to send newsletter for my customers. Useless app

October 28, 2020

We monitor performance to cancel accounts that do not comply with the General Data Protection Regulations and anti-spam laws. That means your email reputation is not affected by other customers and, this way, all customers are protected.

Gearstruck

Follow-ups are a must in eCommerce. This app really helped identify many opportunities to follow up with prospects and present new offers. It's highly customizable, and support is very helpful and responsive. Highly recommended!

Bodycon Collection

I downloaded the app mainly for the welcome and exit pop up, which worked well, but make sure you check the auto email settings, which automatically send without you ticking enable. My customers were being spammed with the auto abandoned cart and checkout emails, complaining they were being spammed and why no was responding to their emails when i didnt even know my store was sending them these auto emails.

Sacred Bond Jewelry

Absolutely the BEST app for shopify!
When I started to sell online I had no idea what apps were really necessary, so I tried a few.
Out of all of them, I can say Abandonment Protector is a MUST.
The customer service is AMAZING.
And the BEST part is that it actually does what it says it does.
Abandoned carts ARE recovered!
I totally recommend it.

myDreamee

Meilleure application pour les paniers abandonnés selon moi, et très facile a utiliser. j'ai un taux de récupération a + de 30% c'est excellent !