Abandonment Protector

Abandonment Protector

by Chilliapps

Email marketing automation & Popups with Exit intent.

Glory West

Best abandoned cart app to date! Hasn't let me down, and will pay for itself within days.

I Love Yoga Shop

The app provides beautiful email templates to be used. The support staff is very professional and prompt to your problem immediately. Highly suggested app to be used by Shopify store's owners.

Dockatot

I have been using this app for all my clients for over a year now. The customer support is top notch and they can keep adding amazing features like follow up emails which has replaced other apps I used to use. Keep up the good work!

Ashleykaric

Really easy to set-up and the value you get from this app is insane!
It will pay for itself within days after getting it. Highly recommend it.

Theskincare Shop

Amazing app! Not once asked to write a review, but this app recovers 15% of my abandoned orders, it blows my mind to get a 2000% ROI. Damn

The Chic Find

Support is awesome! I needed help updating my templates and they were super fast. Thank You!

Asy Trends

Great app really helps with your conversions, also if you ever need help dont hesitate to contact them, their support system is amazing.

Superaccessories

After contacting owner they helped me figure everything I needed out! I would definitely recommend this app if you want to save your abandoned carts!

Water Liberty

Very easy to use and if you are ever stuck, contact the support, they are super quick and helpful!

Cruiser Republic

I am working with the development team who are helping our company transition from older templates to the new up-graded ones and I am satisfied that we will have a solid working series of abandon cart emails shortly. Good response time. Thank you.

(a few hours later) blew my mind and I'm a tough client - well they over achieved and delivered. Thank you Mr Heyer and your team. We're back in business! Of course we have to get into each of the new templates to make teaks but that's fine and expected.

Good Job - Bill G