Abandonment Protector

Abandonment Protector

by Chilliapps

Email marketing automation & Popups with Exit intent.

Asy Trends

Great app really helps with your conversions, also if you ever need help dont hesitate to contact them, their support system is amazing.

Superaccessories

After contacting owner they helped me figure everything I needed out! I would definitely recommend this app if you want to save your abandoned carts!

Water Liberty

Very easy to use and if you are ever stuck, contact the support, they are super quick and helpful!

Cruiser Republic

I am working with the development team who are helping our company transition from older templates to the new up-graded ones and I am satisfied that we will have a solid working series of abandon cart emails shortly. Good response time. Thank you.

(a few hours later) blew my mind and I'm a tough client - well they over achieved and delivered. Thank you Mr Heyer and your team. We're back in business! Of course we have to get into each of the new templates to make teaks but that's fine and expected.

Good Job - Bill G

Yoopi Land

A cart recovery tool is a must and this app is easy to install and the interface is very clean and user friendly.

Fashiongiftcart

This should be the first APP to be installed on your Shopify store

House Of David Pulphus

I've been using this for almost 2 months and at present I'm receiving a 20.81% recovery rate which equals an extra $498 into my bank account!! Thank you!!

Pawdango

Fast, Freindly and Helpful Support Team. Haven't got a chance to fully use the app yet so no comments about the app yet.

Areclipse

Every one should have this app.

My Wish Store

The recovered value in just 4 days is absolutely awesome.