Abandonment Protector

Abandonment Protector | Reviews

by Chilliapps

Email Marketing, Newsletter, Abandoned Cart, Exit Popup

Golden Road Smartphone

I used this app for couple of stores for months. They disable all my accounts because of i intend to send newsletter for my customers. Useless app

October 28, 2020

We monitor performance to cancel accounts that do not comply with the General Data Protection Regulations and anti-spam laws. That means your email reputation is not affected by other customers and, this way, all customers are protected.

Gearstruck

Follow-ups are a must in eCommerce. This app really helped identify many opportunities to follow up with prospects and present new offers. It's highly customizable, and support is very helpful and responsive. Highly recommended!

Bodycon Collection

I downloaded the app mainly for the welcome and exit pop up, which worked well, but make sure you check the auto email settings, which automatically send without you ticking enable. My customers were being spammed with the auto abandoned cart and checkout emails, complaining they were being spammed and why no was responding to their emails when i didnt even know my store was sending them these auto emails.

Sacred Bond Jewelry

Absolutely the BEST app for shopify!
When I started to sell online I had no idea what apps were really necessary, so I tried a few.
Out of all of them, I can say Abandonment Protector is a MUST.
The customer service is AMAZING.
And the BEST part is that it actually does what it says it does.
Abandoned carts ARE recovered!
I totally recommend it.

myDreamee

Meilleure application pour les paniers abandonnés selon moi, et très facile a utiliser. j'ai un taux de récupération a + de 30% c'est excellent !

HIKARI CO.

I used this App to help me recover the abandoned carts, setting up popups, and newsletter. I am satisfied with all the features and the ease of using this App.

Magcharge

This app is amazing! The price is more than fair for how well the app works. Easy to use & lets me better connect with my customers :)

Confodo

Very top ! Support efficace ! Je recommande pour tout gestion de mail, modèle pré-établis, facile à modifier

Emma's Horse

Very simple solution that will be a main part of your revenues.
The developers are very responsive and very helpful. The app is easy to set up and it is indeed a must have for beginners and advanced users. Highly recommended.

TRENDYTANKTOP

J'utilise cette application pour capter les mails et ainsi créer ma liste de contacts. Elle me permet également de relancer les paniers abandonnés, faire apparaître des popups d'entrée sur le site ou en cas de sortie imminente. Bref, toute une panoplie de popups et relances par emails pour créer ma base de liste emails.
EN PLUS LE SUPPORT TECHNIQUE EST LA POUR VOUS REPONDRE EN CAS DE BESOIN : REPONSES EFFICACES, RAPIDES ET BIENVEILLANTES !