Abandonment Protector

Abandonment Protector

by Chilliapps

Email Marketing, Cart Recovery, Newsletters, Exit Pop Up

Sincerely, Mom

It’s a great app and the service is also amazing. Definitely recommend it to someone starting out...

labonnidee.com

Indispensable, super application, beaucoup de fonctionnalités et tout est personnalisable!
Le top

CherryKate

The customer service was excellent and very helpful. The app works also well and is worth the price.

Nixplay

Support was extremely helpful with the setup and app was quite intuitive. This is a good solution.

BirdTricks

No-Brainer!! I've been using this app now for a little while, and I HIGHLY recommend it!! It's so easy to use, very user-friendly (not like email providers at all!) I was inspired to write this review after I thought I needed customer service. They replied to my email on a SUNDAY- WHAT???!! AMAZING! They continue to add features that save time and money from having to buy and install other apps too. This is one of THEE most important apps you can get. Just do it!

Prémium Koreai Ginseng

I am very glad :) Very good application.
I would recommend it to anyone who wants to resolve email campaigns automatically.

UPDATE: Unfortunately there is very often this error "Unable to send test email, please try again". Sometimes only the time solve the problem...it works the day after.

Landkmobile

This is really useful app! The customer support is fast and helpful! I had encountered an issue and I get support email quickly. Highly Recommend !

Sea Trends

Very good and cheap application, offers 1 month trial.
Improved my orders by 50%

Every shop should have this application.

Little Pretty Stuff

I am just starting to use the APP, but it serves the purpose and the support staff was very helpful when I had a problem. Recommended.

Meridianfinearts

I recently installed this app at meridianfinearts.com. It is easy to set it up and while I had an issue with the email format, the support desk were very helpful and quickly solved the problem for me.