Abandonment Protector

Abandonment Protector

by Chilliapps

Email Marketing, Cart Recovery, Newsletters, Exit Pop Up

The Hodge Podge Shop

By far the nost reliable abandonement app, IMO. I highly recommend this app for abandonement management!

Thehagengnome

Used this for a few months now and i have had no issues with it. With this i am making hundreds and hundreds more from my store monthly. One of the best cart recovery apps out there i think.

Betterthanbows Com

We have seen an increase of abandoned carts covered to customers. I was a little apprehensive at first but now its going great

thanks,

Colorelaxation

Great App, Great Service!

I checked some abandonment apps, that works best!

high % of recovery orders

Bg Revenue

Great for follow up. This helps for email marketing compared to other apps I have used.

Thewinninggems

5 stars times infinity great response to the point speed on time great thank u

My Seed Needs

Awesome app. Allows us to recover abandoned carts, as well as send out newsletters, requests for website feedback, comments and additional reviews for products and other things of that nature. The email builder is drag and drop and is very easy to use to create a personalized template!

Thatanythingstore

GREAT APP!! amazing results and great value too!

Gearneed

AWESOME app, it's doing a good job. Easy to install and to use.

Elivera

Great App, did what it said it would do. What more could you want from an app! :)