Abandonment Protector

Abandonment Protector

by Chilliapps

Email marketing automation & Popups with Exit intent.

Fashiongiftcart

This should be the first APP to be installed on your Shopify store

House Of David Pulphus

I've been using this for almost 2 months and at present I'm receiving a 20.81% recovery rate which equals an extra $498 into my bank account!! Thank you!!

Pawdango

Fast, Freindly and Helpful Support Team. Haven't got a chance to fully use the app yet so no comments about the app yet.

Areclipse

Every one should have this app.

My Wish Store

The recovered value in just 4 days is absolutely awesome.

Pin Living Color

Great app! More than pays for itself. Don't leave these carts behind!

Patchesrus

Been using the app for a while, support and follow up emails to my questions are swift and very helpful. Seems very easy to work with the app developer.

Sunnah Box

Easy setup, great stats, great templates. Just does the job

Skog Eyewear

It's very useful to recover abandoned carts and we've been able to increase by 50% our recovery rate:) Great customer support to! Get it!

Wig Store Hair And Beauty Canada

We have been with shopify a little under a year now and I must say that after about 3 weeks, it earned us a few sales. The key is "timing" so as long as you schedule the emails far enough apart but close enough to get your customers back, you will save with this app. The look is high tech and catchy and it is very easy to use.