Abandonment Protector

Abandonment Protector

by Chilliapps

Email Marketing, Cart Recovery, Newsletters, Exit Pop Up

Zeroathlete

Love this app! My go-to for protecting my abandoned carts.

Glory West

Best abandoned cart app to date! Hasn't let me down, and will pay for itself within days.

I Love Yoga Shop

The app provides beautiful email templates to be used. The support staff is very professional and prompt to your problem immediately. Highly suggested app to be used by Shopify store's owners.

Dockatot

I have been using this app for all my clients for over a year now. The customer support is top notch and they can keep adding amazing features like follow up emails which has replaced other apps I used to use. Keep up the good work!

Ashleykaric

Really easy to set-up and the value you get from this app is insane!
It will pay for itself within days after getting it. Highly recommend it.

Theskincare Shop

Amazing app! Not once asked to write a review, but this app recovers 15% of my abandoned orders, it blows my mind to get a 2000% ROI. Damn

The Chic Find

Support is awesome! I needed help updating my templates and they were super fast. Thank You!

Asy Trends

Great app really helps with your conversions, also if you ever need help dont hesitate to contact them, their support system is amazing.

Superaccessories

After contacting owner they helped me figure everything I needed out! I would definitely recommend this app if you want to save your abandoned carts!

Worldwide Fine Products

I already love this app. I gave it 4 stars because I've only been using it for a few days. I'll review again in another two weeks. User friendly, intuitive, gorgeous email templates. I'm in hog heaven. A newbie's dream come true for ease of use. The developers did a phenomenal job here. I have been recommending this to everyone!