Abandonment Protector

Abandonment Protector

by Chilliapps

Email marketing automation & Popups with Exit intent.

PPPI

It's a good app, just all of the new features can be overwhelming. We mainly use it just for abandoned checkout.

PuffPuffPassIt.com

Shop7degrees

Easy to use and set up. Great for beginners. some of the customizations could be better like when you change the words in a preset Discount code it doesn't center and looks off if you don't use the exact amount of characters.

Amicissimum

App has lots of useful potential, customer service is very switched on and helpful w/ sorting technical issues.

Buymart

This is a great app and I'm using it as a paid member since few months but few things are missing. First of all, we should have other options than e-mails. How about push notifications, messenger notifications, even sms? I really love this app but i have to use different apps with it and i don't like that.

Add secondary functions like messenger and push notifications, even sms, and make it little bit more expensive so we don't need to use 3-4 applications for cart abandonment.

Good luck with sales.

iprettypretty

This is a kick ass app you will flow like a pamphlet with those easy to follow instructions. Guys grab it.

Nixplay

Support was extremely helpful with the setup and app was quite intuitive. This is a good solution.

Prémium Koreai Ginseng

I am very glad :) Very good application.
I would recommend it to anyone who wants to resolve email campaigns automatically.

UPDATE: Unfortunately there is very often this error "Unable to send test email, please try again". Sometimes only the time solve the problem...it works the day after.

Worldwide Fine Products

I already love this app. I gave it 4 stars because I've only been using it for a few days. I'll review again in another two weeks. User friendly, intuitive, gorgeous email templates. I'm in hog heaven. A newbie's dream come true for ease of use. The developers did a phenomenal job here. I have been recommending this to everyone!

Gadget Arsenal

It's alright, the templates look good and it's fairly easy to set up. I think most of the mail goes to spam though, and getting a lot of completely blocked messages too. But I suppose it's still worth the $8 per month. Don't have much to compare it to.

Old English Company

So far so good - seems to be better than the other apps we used to do the same job.

Previous 1 3