Abandonment Protector

Abandonment Protector

by Chilliapps

Email Marketing, Newsletter, Abandoned Cart, Exit Popup

GLITCH Footwear™

Great app, great support, great returns. One of our must-have apps for all stores - wouldn't go without them!

Sensation™Official Store

Buona app per recuperare carrelli abbandonati e non solo, app completa di tutto quello che serve . Servizio di attenzione al cliente davvero eccellente la consiglio

Embal'VERT l'emballage alimentaire réutilisable

Very pleased with the service from Nallely and the programming wizards. Proper phone calls so we didn't have to mess about playing email ping pong. I have great pop ups now. The other thing I love, is.. it is easy to edit the templates and stick your own text and colours in, really great.
Thanks Chilliaps!

Shacys

La persona que me llamo para ayudarme, a algunos conceptos que no tenia claro, me atendió, muy bien. Muchas gracias por la atención

Square Imports

Nallely hast the best! customer service. I'm switching from Mail chimp to Abandonment protector because of the amazing! care they take on their customers. Let keep up the good work

Tonys Finest

Nallely is supper Amazing! she's been helping me on both of my stores and I just love the way she's knows her way around the app. Customer service is a 10 starts!

RocketShop.co.nz

Spoke to Nallely. She is awesome. You must give her pay rise. She fixed all the issues I was having with your app.

Glowiglobs

I absolutely love this app for whenever I'm starting a new store. It's very versatile and has all the functions needed for a store doing sub 100 orders a day. Thank you so much for making this app :)

PEDALSTADT

Best customer service + Response super fast!! Simple and easy to use. Thanks a lot. I am looking forward to the new features in the near future.

Home inn Art

fo far love it. They are so fast to answer emails. Really like the app what we can create with it. Thank you Nallely O. for your help. Recommend it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25