Abandonment Protector

Abandonment Protector

by Chilliapps

Email marketing automation & Popups with Exit intent.

Baby Onward

Customer support is unparalleled. They are willing to make changes , respond and its possibly one of the best shopify apps out there. Its definately a most have

Embroidery By TM

We are very pleased with this app.
Very decent price, very good support.
This app is great - simple setup, great newsletter creation.
We will continue to use it. Thank you

Our Style Fashion LLC

Me ayuda a recuperar carritos abandonados y tiene la gran fortaleza de que puedo enviar mensajes personalizados de acuerdo a cada producto de mi tienda.

VolcanoNation.com

Works GREAT it's the BEST email Retarget app on here IMHO at the BEST price, it's a must have!! Tons of custom that you can do with this app lots of templates!!

BEN TAYLOR PHOTOGRAPHY

Had issues had the start, but very good customer service sorted it out for me to fix the issue. Very good customer service

Stallizer

I'm happy with the APP so far :) A lot of useful things under one roof! If you could add more templates that would be awesome.

Spy Shop SA

WOW.. Excellent! I don't think i've ever come across such a user friendly, updated and super responsive app, as this 'Abandonment Protector'! Well done!

Pedals N Paws

This.
is.
f***ing.
amazing!

Easy to use, easy to install unlike other apps where you have to place code manually. If you want automation for abandon carts, this is absolutely required!

Malauii

I'm using this app for few days, but I had a great customer support and experience. So happy so far.

The Happy tourists

This App is amazing I was struggling with the Email sequence and automation but this app is so easy everything is built in you just need to amend few changes and BOOM its done. Email automation and marketing brings us so many sales with this App.

I am happy that we installed this a month ago and the results are amazing.

Very satisfied.