Abandonment Protector

Email Marketing, Newsletter, Abandoned Cart, Exit Popup

From $8/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

OWALIO™

Super service ! Très pratique et facile d'utilisation !
L'équipe de Abandonment Protector est à notre disposition 24/24.
Merci encore

COMMENSE

Great Customer service and good app. Very convenient functions and easy settings. Thank you Sarahy S.

PHOENXS

The customer service is outstanding! I received my scheduled call promptly and she made some very good recommendations as well as did some of the updates for me. She asked if I had any other questions and invited me to contact them at any time via email and/or scheduled call.

OrthoRug Europe

Best abandonment protector app I used. It offers multiple functionalities and the recovery percentage is really good. Support is always helpfull. I recommend.

Astromora

Nallely Helped me to fix an issue i had through the app over the phone we were talking, she is an amazing lady and very helpful.

OMIDEN

No matter if I try the exact same email flows with this or other apps, this one always brings me the best % recovery. Kudos to Sarahy S for being an absolute legend and going above and beyond to help. Couldn't recommend this app more for abandonment cart emails (yes, more than Klaviyo).

Gallantryparis.com

Great app with amazingly fast and professional customer services!
I sent an email and received a very helpful answer (with screenshots to help me understand) in less than an hour!
Highly recommend!

#TeamPlanting

Easy to use app with an instant impact. Their support is top notch, answering promptly and they are very thorough.

GAUCHY COSMETICS®

Muy buena aplicación llevo usandola 4 años y es la mejor. Por el precio tienes muchas funciones y ademas puedes recuperar carros abandonados y popoups en varios idiomas. Recomendada 100%.

Skin Smooth

J'ai utiliser cette appli pour repondre à un problème et Sarahy à été très compétente et à su répondre à mes besoins directement et rapidement

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 29 30