Abandonment Protector

Abandonment Protector

by Chilliapps

Email Marketing, Newsletter, Abandoned Cart, Exit Popup

Faroli

I'm learning this app I think is very helpful but it will be better to have a quick response when need it. It May be a chat service that you can keep with the program

Mommy Bag

Great app and great support. Shoutout to Sarahy for being so friendly and helpful! Highly recommended.

Two Shoppaholics

Great customer services! The customer services promptly replied to my questions and gave great explanations! Thanks

23rd Supply™

Great App, Great customer services! The customer services help me to solve my problems, I'm very satisfied!

Anewow

The problem was solved very great in time. Very nice customer service!
You deserve the good comment.

JOYO

Perfect! Thank you, The person helped me to set my emails, increase my email threshold, very responsive and understandable

Roshyne

The app is really great and easy to work with . But what I like the most is their customer service which is hard to find.

Babylein

Great customer support. I really like the app, very usefull for many things.
Low costs of the app!!!

Bella Gift Designs

I just started using this app, but so far my impression is that it offers a lot of tools that will prove valuable as I build up the business.
I also want to mention that the customer service/support team is very professional, knowledgeable and responsive - specifically Sarahy and Nallely (thank you to you both). I plan on checking in with them as I learn how to use the app more.

babies-mall.shop

I found this app for a friend recommendation, it is super friendly to use and has all that I need to take care of my email marketing including leads collection, abandon carts recovery, and emails campaign integrated with Shopify. Support is always available not only via email you can schedule a call to get help. I recommend this app if you are in need of email marketing.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28