Abandonment Protector

Abandonment Protector

by Chilliapps

Email marketing automation & Popups with Exit intent.

Gearstruck

Follow-ups are a must in eCommerce. This app really helped identify many opportunities to follow up with prospects and present new offers. It's highly customizable, and support is very helpful and responsive. Highly recommended!

Sacred Bond Jewelry

Absolutely the BEST app for shopify!
When I started to sell online I had no idea what apps were really necessary, so I tried a few.
Out of all of them, I can say Abandonment Protector is a MUST.
The customer service is AMAZING.
And the BEST part is that it actually does what it says it does.
Abandoned carts ARE recovered!
I totally recommend it.

myDreamee

Meilleure application pour les paniers abandonnés selon moi, et très facile a utiliser. j'ai un taux de récupération a + de 30% c'est excellent !

HIKARI CO.

I used this App to help me recover the abandoned carts, setting up popups, and newsletter. I am satisfied with all the features and the ease of using this App.

Corner of Art

Top App - It is a Most Needed app when you want everything simple. Great support, they will help at any time.

Magcharge

This app is amazing! The price is more than fair for how well the app works. Easy to use & lets me better connect with my customers :)

Confodo

Very top ! Support efficace ! Je recommande pour tout gestion de mail, modèle pré-établis, facile à modifier

Emma's Horse

Very simple solution that will be a main part of your revenues.
The developers are very responsive and very helpful. The app is easy to set up and it is indeed a must have for beginners and advanced users. Highly recommended.

TRENDYTANKTOP

J'utilise cette application pour capter les mails et ainsi créer ma liste de contacts. Elle me permet également de relancer les paniers abandonnés, faire apparaître des popups d'entrée sur le site ou en cas de sortie imminente. Bref, toute une panoplie de popups et relances par emails pour créer ma base de liste emails.
EN PLUS LE SUPPORT TECHNIQUE EST LA POUR VOUS REPONDRE EN CAS DE BESOIN : REPONSES EFFICACES, RAPIDES ET BIENVEILLANTES !

Store Slide

thanks I found it quite useful to handle the emails and the optimization I liked so much ...........

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23