Abandonment Protector

Abandonment Protector

by Chilliapps

Email marketing automation & Popups with Exit intent.

Confodo

Very top ! Support efficace ! Je recommande pour tout gestion de mail, modèle pré-établis, facile à modifier

Emma's Horse

Very simple solution that will be a main part of your revenues.
The developers are very responsive and very helpful. The app is easy to set up and it is indeed a must have for beginners and advanced users. Highly recommended.

TRENDYTANKTOP

J'utilise cette application pour capter les mails et ainsi créer ma liste de contacts. Elle me permet également de relancer les paniers abandonnés, faire apparaître des popups d'entrée sur le site ou en cas de sortie imminente. Bref, toute une panoplie de popups et relances par emails pour créer ma base de liste emails.
EN PLUS LE SUPPORT TECHNIQUE EST LA POUR VOUS REPONDRE EN CAS DE BESOIN : REPONSES EFFICACES, RAPIDES ET BIENVEILLANTES !

Store Slide

thanks I found it quite useful to handle the emails and the optimization I liked so much ...........

lesextravagantes

One of the best email marketing app I've installed. A lot of email templates easy to use and on purpose for all events during the year. And the pop-ups management is absolutely awesome. This app contributes to build your brand and provides a sweet atmosphere to my website. And cherry on the cake, all templates (popups and emails) are available in French and the translation is really accurate. This app worth the price you should give it a try! The more I use it, the more I love it! Can't wait for the new popups and newsletters templates in French !

goodiese

I really like this App. It keeps me focused on my store statistics.
Now I'm going to use it on a daily basis.

Thank you!

Knockies

Great app, love that there are tons of templates to choose from that are relevant (Halloween, Black Friday, Christmas, etc). Also very doable price compared to competitor apps, which charge based on traffic.

23degrees

I can't stress enough how amazing this product is. Its simple to use and fuss-free, does all the essentials and costs even less for those very required essentials like email marketing, analytics, etc. The bare necessities are covered for any store. I would recommend this over Privy ( which i used and disabled because it was unnecessarily complicated and buggy), and Omnisend ( which was absolutely overly complicated and useless, cos there were so many weird problems in setting up the images on a simple newsletter that it stressed me out). Furthermore, the costs on this is so friendly for new store owners and doesn't burden us! TQ Abandonment protector for your amazing app/ only thing really missing is customer service, which i have to email back and forth and takes up too much time to get a response, reason being is their team is small and can't expand. So if you read my review, feel confident enough to give them a try, it's a 30 day FREE TRIAL anyway and you really can't go wrong! This app is grossly UNDERRATED, and it outperforms many of the big names i mentioned. It's simple enough for a newbie but sophisticated enough for pros.

Electro Pen

Really simple and effective app for abandoned carts. Works very well and is easy and transparent to use!

Todo Fans Chile

This is the best app ever known.

This is not a simple abandonment protector. You can get the perfect email marketing, replacing mailchimp, paying the a good price and using more utilities in the same app.

Thanks Chilliapps for your support every time.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23