Abandonment Protector

Abandonment Protector

by Chilliapps

Email marketing automation & Popups with Exit intent.

23degrees

I can't stress enough how amazing this product is. Its simple to use and fuss-free, does all the essentials and costs even less for those very required essentials like email marketing, analytics, etc. The bare necessities are covered for any store. I would recommend this over Privy ( which i used and disabled because it was unnecessarily complicated and buggy), and Omnisend ( which was absolutely overly complicated and useless, cos there were so many weird problems in setting up the images on a simple newsletter that it stressed me out). Furthermore, the costs on this is so friendly for new store owners and doesn't burden us! TQ Abandonment protector for your amazing app/ only thing really missing is customer service, which i have to email back and forth and takes up too much time to get a response, reason being is their team is small and can't expand. So if you read my review, feel confident enough to give them a try, it's a 30 day FREE TRIAL anyway and you really can't go wrong! This app is grossly UNDERRATED, and it outperforms many of the big names i mentioned. It's simple enough for a newbie but sophisticated enough for pros.

Electro Pen

Really simple and effective app for abandoned carts. Works very well and is easy and transparent to use!

Todo Fans Chile

This is the best app ever known.

This is not a simple abandonment protector. You can get the perfect email marketing, replacing mailchimp, paying the a good price and using more utilities in the same app.

Thanks Chilliapps for your support every time.

Renewing

Very good app, easy to use, reactive and very good customer service. Essential for an ecommerce shop !

Prime Active

This is a great app and their support is excellent. I use it for all my stores. I highly recommend using this app.

Happy Paws Online

So far this app has been awesome! recovered several $$ already within a few weeks. The cherry on the top is great customer service! cheers Sarahy! awesome

MotherBubba

Awesome app! I was paying $400+ a month for Klaviyo and another $1000-2000 for an email guy to do our email stuff and after seeing his flows etc they were not as good as the ones in this app - so I switched to this app!

Currently we are getting about 10% abandonment recovery rate + the welcome series is very effective for getting new sign ups and converting them later too!

10/10 from us.

Rowland Earthing

This app is very easy to use and has great pre built layouts to choose from. I would definitely recommend the app to anyone who is looking to improve the back-end of their site i.e cart recovery emails.

KeepLeg

PERFECT, 8$ it's really nothing if your look how this application it's a machine on order (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Sash Vitality

Fantastic application for cart abandonment and once setup, you can let it run in the back and do it's thing!

Great support from the team too - very impressed.

All at a great price too - very happy

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22