Abandonment Protector

Abandonment Protector | Reviews

by Chilliapps

Email Marketing, Newsletter, Abandoned Cart, Exit Popup

OMIDEN

No matter if I try the exact same email flows with this or other apps, this one always brings me the best % recovery. Kudos to Sarahy S for being an absolute legend and going above and beyond to help. Couldn't recommend this app more for abandonment cart emails (yes, more than Klaviyo).

Gallantryparis.com

Great app with amazingly fast and professional customer services!
I sent an email and received a very helpful answer (with screenshots to help me understand) in less than an hour!
Highly recommend!

#TeamPlanting

Easy to use app with an instant impact. Their support is top notch, answering promptly and they are very thorough.

GAUCHY COSMETICS®

Muy buena aplicación llevo usandola 4 años y es la mejor. Por el precio tienes muchas funciones y ademas puedes recuperar carros abandonados y popoups en varios idiomas. Recomendada 100%.

Skin Smooth

J'ai utiliser cette appli pour repondre à un problème et Sarahy à été très compétente et à su répondre à mes besoins directement et rapidement

ArquiFlash

The app works very well with beautiful templates. The team support is excellent and kind. Nallely has solved my request in a moment! Recommended 100% La aplicación funciona muy bien y tiene muchas plantillas bonitas. El equipo de soporte es muy bueno, rápido y amable. Nallely me ha resulto una consulta en un momento. Recomendado 100%

Plumamor

I had a super nice experience with the customer support, they helped me with some doubt that I had and even suggested me to improve some things in my account, really helpful.

SACHAUD

I asked the assistance for help because I had to do and modify some things. Excellent responses and they get the job done fast, kudos for the support.
really great

Just My Wallet

I use this nice apps for the people who abandonned checkout so it is a good apps, and it help me a lot

Circle and Luck Company

Really good app and customer support from Nayeli! I would highly recommend this app for anyone that wants basic email protection with easy set up.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29