Abandonment Protector

Abandonment Protector

by Chilliapps

Email Marketing, Cart Recovery, Newsletters, Exit Pop Up

PEDALSTADT

Best customer service + Response super fast!! Simple and easy to use. Thanks a lot. I am looking forward to the new features in the near future.

Home inn Art

fo far love it. They are so fast to answer emails. Really like the app what we can create with it. Thank you Nallely O. for your help. Recommend it.

Naval G

Aplicación muy útil. Y servicio magnífico. Estoy muy contento con ella. La recomiendo al cien por cien.

Resthe

The abandonment protector has amazing support.
Easy to install and you have ready templates for all sequences.
Thanks, Nallely!

QueenHousse

This application is great for starting a shop. However, it is not pushed enough when we evolve. I recommend it to those who are just starting out.

Queen Saba

Acudí al centro de soporte porque tenia unas dudas, fue de maravilla, lo primero muy gratificante, fue poder hablar punto por punto de los detalles en español, gracias a la agente Nayeli quien fue amable y muy efectiva !

Okapik Apparel

I used this app to help me improve my marketing strategies and I like the way it does it by emailing my customers regarding new products but it would mean the world to me if that app had the ability to automatically email my customers regarding other discounts the can get after leaving their carts.

Heidilee.Store

We use this app for abandoned cart emails & also social media follow-up emails. The templates are nicely designed and convert well.

Gearstruck

Follow-ups are a must in eCommerce. This app really helped identify many opportunities to follow up with prospects and present new offers. It's highly customizable, and support is very helpful and responsive. Highly recommended!

Sacred Bond Jewelry

Absolutely the BEST app for shopify!
When I started to sell online I had no idea what apps were really necessary, so I tried a few.
Out of all of them, I can say Abandonment Protector is a MUST.
The customer service is AMAZING.
And the BEST part is that it actually does what it says it does.
Abandoned carts ARE recovered!
I totally recommend it.