Easy install and use
The simple installation and concise interface make it easy for you to use the application without additional learning
Multiple Facebook Pixels
Install multiple Facebook Pixels as backup, and Collection Facebook Pixels with few clicks
Standard events and data make Facebook ads better for machine learning
Introduction about ABN Pixel Facebook
ABN Pixel Facebook is a smart and easy-used application, in just a few clicks you can add Facebook Pixel to your website without coding or knowing about technical knowledge. After inserting the Facebook Pixel code into your website, Facebook will automatically help you track and measure all the events happening on your website (ViewCategory, ViewContent, AddToCart, InitiateCheckout, Purchase, ...).
Getting started is easy with four steps:
- Register and log in to the application
- Add website and install the application into the web Shopify
- Select a website and add your ID Pixel
- Track and collect all website activity
At ABN Pixel Facebook, you can add multiple Facebook Pixel easily, all you need to do is copy your Pixel ID and paste them into ABN Pixel Facebook and hit Submit, the app will do the rest
What are the notable features of ABN Pixel Facebook?
- The interface is simple and easy to use
- Add multiple Facebook Pixel to the same website without the limitation
- No coding required
- No technical knowledge required
- Helps track all movements on the website
- The app works perfectly with whatever theme you are using
- Purchase event is only triggered once on a thank-you page
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.
Most recent reviews
SCAM!!! They tried to bait and switch- first it was a free app and then BAM they want $5000. Honestly- $5000!!!! that's not legal in Australia under ACL and the developer has been reported.
The App is good and works, it triggers all pixel events. The only inconvenience is that it breaks my website's favicon. If you can take a look at this problem it would be even better.
Seems Doing what is intended to do, Let's see if it delivers, added your website and Shopify store so let's see what happens