Abound ‑ Wholesale Marketplace

Abound ‑ Wholesale Marketplace

by Abound

Shop unique, local, handmade products at wholesale prices

Jardin De Bijoux L.A.

I really love the concept of this app and perhaps I just had bad experiences with the 2 vendors that I chose. I placed two order on December 23rd. Both had a quick turnaround time and that's why I chose them. I received on order last week and the other I received 2 weeks after I placed the order but I was missing 4 items that I still have not received and it's frustrating. I chose the handmade option because I did not want to dropship but with the time it took for these items to get to me, maybe I should have bought from over seas and have then sent to me. I understand it was around the holidays and there are restrictions and slow downs due to covid but this situation is extremely unprofessional.

Just Be Happy

I used the app yesterday. I LOVE IT!!! Saved me so much time and was super easy. I look forward to all my vendors doing this.

Style & Heart, Inc.

Imported 2 orders yesterday and was thrilled at the time it saved me! Will definitely be using this on future orders!

Wanderfound

Super easy to upload the product you want, you still have the ability to adjust if needed. Huge time saver !

The Snarky Raven

Syncing my orders right from Abound was great. Before I was manually uploading spreadsheets each time my vendors updated their products, which was tedious and time consuming. I'm glad to see they've added this feature!