Accentuate Custom Fields

Accentuate Custom Fields

by Accentuate Digital

#1 Custom Fields app trusted by 10,000+ merchants

Marvels from the World

This app is just insanely good. We've essentially built a new CMS that is intuitive and highly customisable thanks to all the custom field features native to Accentuate. Highly recommended.

Rumpl

Incredibly fast support team and we love how customizable this app is! We use it for below-the-fold PDP content, and it's allowed us to easily make content swaps, without loading down the site.

Bag King

This is possibly my favorite app on the Shopify store. There is so much you can do with this. I'm currently setting up our store to have consistent product details that auto-tags for filtering and gets assigned for collections. I reached out for help and Mikkel was able to give me the lead I needed.

Innerforce

This app allows us to supercharge all our content. You really need custom fields to offer a full experience to your customers and Accentuate makes it truly amazing. The best thing about it is by far its customer service, no way to fail when you know you are in good hands! 5 happy stars!

Événements Les Affaires

Great app & great customer service! Ole and his team were really quick to reply and efficient. We ran into an issue because we had lots of repetition for a field and this was hard to edit for us. Within a day or two, Ole and his team deployed a feature that greatly facilitates our work. If you need a meta field app I really recommend Accentuate!

In Common With

They were really, really helpful in getting their API fixed so we could build a custom form on our website. The app is easy to use. We were able to customize fields for our PDP pages and create nesting products to exceed Shopify's 100 variant limit without using another app.

US Cargo Control

We use this app on multiple Shopify stores and we love it! It has allowed us to do many customizations within our theme with our custom product fields and also customizations with collection fields. They are very quick to answer any questions we have.

Urban Kit Supply

This is one amazing app with endless possibilities. As a total newbie I have also received great support from Ole - he rocks!

Xtrema Pure Ceramic Cookware

We've been using this app for years to add additional product details to our Product Display Pages. Recently, though, we have expanded to add more content with the products. This app has been invaluable for that. I ran into an issue with my code and Accentuate support went above and beyond to find a solution. It was a great experience!

Cavalor Direct

Literally revolutionised my understanding of what can be done with metafields. So simple to use and the support is world class. Help with custom code, explanations. Within 1 day I had some funky features added to my site that would not have been possible before. I've tried several other apps and this is hands down the best out there and the support is the best i've experienced in any app.

Previous 1 3 4 5