Accentuate Custom Fields

Accentuate Custom Fields

by Accentuate Digital

#1 Custom Fields / Metafields App trusted by 8,000+ merchants

Brooklinen

Great metafields app. We've been using it for about a six months and it's working well for us. The UI is clean and intuitive for updating values. Ole, the developer, is very prompt replying to support emails.

May 24, 2019

Thank you for your review. Always a pleasure.

Mosaic

WOW. Insanely good customer service. I wrote in asking about a feature I wanted — turns out the feature didn't exist. A normal software company would have put it on their "roadmap" and then never gotten to it. My support rep prioritized it and the feature was completed, rolled out, and live WITHIN 24 HOURS. Literally never seen a software company that responsive. Awesome work. (BTW, the app does exactly what I wanted it to!)

Matsuda Eyewear - Friends and Family

This app is a life saver and allowed us to pull off a relatively complex filtering system very easily. Ole has been there for us with any questions and has gone above and beyond to make sure that the app was able to do everything that we needed. Can't recommend enough.

utahavalanchecenter

Great app for adding simple, custom fields to your products. I received great customer support when I needed assistance with deploying the app in my store.

Raw Sport

This app is very good, it has allowed me to fully customise my theme and add editable content anywhere I want.

I needed some support and I must say Ole was brilliant, very responsive and went out of his way to ensure we was all sorted.

Would recommend to anyone who needs custom fields, perfect for developers and store owners

Brickbox Lv

Excellent app with added value - good support. Clean and simple UI. Wide range of application. In combination with line item properties and cart attributes you can do a lot with it.

Nutiva

Excellet app that's very easy to use and configure. Helped me replicate custom fields across three different stores. When I had a small hiccup importing values, the developer was prompt in replies and quick in resolving the issue! Must-have app for anyone in need of accentuating their store!

Brukomtegel

Best custom fields app at the moment! Simple clean interface.

Ferry Morse

Ole was super helpful when I reached out because of an issue I was having on my website. This is a nice app!

Marstedev

Great app! It has a really nice UI and it works perfectly!. The support is great! We needed a way to update some metafields and they guided me and actually were on their way to release this feature. I really recommend this app.