Accentuate Custom Fields

Accentuate Custom Fields

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
February 12, 2020

We couldn't live without this app. It enables us to add many more custom attributes / fields to our products so we can enrich our customer experience. Its super reliable, and the only time I had an issue, the support team was incredibly helpful and was able to quickly provide an update to the app to resolve the issue. Highly recommend for any store.

O'Neill Australia
Time spent using app: 3 months
February 7, 2020

A great app to add metafields to your site and to be able to display them on the front end! Top notch customer support!

Start My Car
South Africa
Time spent using app: 1 day
February 2, 2020

I sent a note saying it would be helpful to me if you could use pipes in the import files for field names instead of periods and the developer added the feature in 2 hours. IM SO HAPPY! This is the best customer service ever (and a pretty great app too)

Easy Spirit
Time spent using app: 27 days
Accentuate Digital replied February 2, 2020

Thank you for the review, Lee. It was a pleasure helping you out.

November 5, 2019

This is an extremely well written and well documented app. It extends the functionality of metafields in a very organized manner and gives you the ability to integrate jQuery type updates in your Liquid code to update your custom fields. Support is very responsive and enhanced functionality is rolled out on a regular basis

Investable Oceans
Time spent using app: 10 days
September 26, 2019

Ole is a genius. His ACF piece allowed us to have custom Purchase Order fields added to discreet order pages viewable from inside a customer's account dashboard. That data is stored along with every order now, which is just superb. He really went the extra mile to get this working for us, and it's just a huge win. I wish we could give him ten stars.

whitaker-brothers-business-machines
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited September 24, 2019

excellent app. easy to use and lightning fast responses from dev team. i highly recommend to anyone seeking to store data like styled with or additional product attributes. we used this instead of a shop the look app so that we could better + more easily customize the frontend.

ROUCHA
Time spent using app: 3 months
August 16, 2019

The best customer support on Shopify and very user-friendly.
Even I could do it so everyone can use this app easily. Even if you are stuck, the technical support team helps you and resolve your problem so quick.

CLARA CONTACT
Japan
Time spent using app: 11 months
Edited August 2, 2019

This app works exactly as marketed. I have used it for some advanced integration and it did the job well. I've sent more than 5 queries with the plugin developers for support and they were really fast and helpful.
My only recommendation is to update the documentation with more articles.

House Plan Zone
Time spent using app: 1 day
Accentuate Digital replied August 3, 2019

Thank you for the review! A pleasure helping you out.

July 27, 2019

The perfect app for our online store. It allows us add and organize custom fields that originally didn't come with our theme which is extremely beneficial especially for large product database with many different attributes that need to tie-in on the product page. Easy to follow instructions. Their customer support is incredible as well, quick responses, prompt action if needed. I highly recommend if you are looking to add additional product fields.

Ukiyo Kumo
Time spent using app: 5 months
May 31, 2019

This is the best metadata / metafield app available to Shopify. It has a very easy to use admin UI, it feels like Shopify. We are on Plus merchant, and they had a great support team to help with the advanced use cases we had. Highly recommend!

Makeup Geek