Accept My Marketing

Accept My Marketing

by Mavenly

The Mailchimp and Klaviyo companion app that pays for itself!

Horacio Quiroz

Accept My Marketing es una aplicación util para construir una base de datos solida para mi tienda online.

Circle City Cooperative

This is a useful app for winning back customers who opted out of marketing at checkout. Can be tough for customers at checkout to understand what "Accept Marketing" means from Shopify checkout page. Recommend for anyone who wants to recover email subscribers from past customers.

easyou skin

I used this app and i find that is super useful to find more people that are actually in my marketing email but right now I don't have a lot of customers so if you already have a data base it would be more useful to you.

Beautiful Time Club

Super helpful app to help me figure out what my marketing subscribers were worth and how to get more of them.

Customer support is great. Solid app!

Haven Technologies

This simple app was a breeze to set up and increased my email marketing opt-in rate from 7% to 75%. That number says it all. If you're going to invest in driving traffic to your website to turn visitors into customers, you should absolutely be investing in retaining and remarketing to those customers. Accept My Market offers the simplest and most affordable solution for doing that at scale. Highly recommend!

Betalain

This app is critical to supporting our email marketing strategy to keep our customers engaged and become repeat buyers. We've seen a dramatic increase in our opt in rate, so more first time customers become long term customers. It even shows the ACTUAL dollar amounts gained because of the changes we have made. Simple, easy to use and easy to analyze results. It's a must have.