Accessibility Assistant – ADA

Accessibility Assistant – ADA

Vanaf  $3.99 per maand. Gratis proefperiode van 7 dagen.
Beoordeling (3,9)
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 13% recensies zijn 1 sterren
20 recensies
21 december 2021

I tested lots of Accessibility apps and this one is the best ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ It also looks clean and minimal.

Angelina Swann
App gebruikt gedurende Ongeveer 2 maanden
Cart Coders heeft geantwoord 27 december 2022

Thank you so much for your review. We always do our best to deliver best services.

Bewerkt 15 september 2021

I installed this app for accessibility compliance. I upgraded to the low monthly price to customize the colors and make it look nice on my website. Super happy with it. Had one technical difficulty that was readily fixed by the developer at no charge. This is one of those issues that just makes me sleep better at night knowing I have an ADA-friendly site.

Entry Envy
App gebruikt gedurende 3 dagen

3 augustus 2021

The app is really working well for my store and also the support is very helpful. They helped me with some of the issues there.

Inkkas - Global Footwear
App gebruikt gedurende 4 maanden

21 juli 2021

Simple, easy to install and set up, good and fast service. The translation to other languages is very helpful and easy to do.

החלוצים
Israël
App gebruikt gedurende 7 maanden

27 mei 2021

App works well and the customer support team fixes any issue you have, and fast. Great app to have.

The Bougie Brand
Verenigde Staten
App gebruikt gedurende Ongeveer een jaar

27 mei 2021

Really good app, helps our customers who need additional help, view the site. Works seamlessly, can't fault it.

Naelle Studio
Verenigd Koninkrijk
App gebruikt gedurende Ongeveer 2 maanden

12 mei 2021

I wasn't being able to find the app on desktop version and within 24 hours of contacting them, they were able to provide quick support. Thanks!

Lolita Dessert Club
App gebruikt gedurende 6 maanden

19 maart 2021

GREAT APP –> simple look + does what I expected ... The customer service is also very helpful ... ✅

Wonderwazek
Oostenrijk
App gebruikt gedurende 10 maanden

8 maart 2021

Very responsive and very helpful customer service. Helps ensure all visitors are able to use my site in a way that makes sense to them. Great app!

Bucket Truck Parts
App gebruikt gedurende 8 maanden

8 februari 2021

I am very impressed with the support team. They helped us with a customization request. Thanks for the app.

SkincareEssentials