Accessibility Assistant – ADA

Accessibility Assistant - ADA Compliance for Visually Impaired

From $3.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Accessibility Assistant – ADA

Angelina Swann

I tested lots of Accessibility apps and this one is the best ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ It also looks clean and minimal.

Entry Envy

I installed this app for accessibility compliance. I upgraded to the low monthly price to customize the colors and make it look nice on my website. Super happy with it. Had one technical difficulty that was readily fixed by the developer at no charge. This is one of those issues that just makes me sleep better at night knowing I have an ADA-friendly site.

Inkkas - Global Footwear

The app is really working well for my store and also the support is very helpful. They helped me with some of the issues there.

החלוצים

Simple, easy to install and set up, good and fast service. The translation to other languages is very helpful and easy to do.

The Bougie Brand

App works well and the customer support team fixes any issue you have, and fast. Great app to have.

Naelle Studio

Really good app, helps our customers who need additional help, view the site. Works seamlessly, can't fault it.

Lolita Dessert Club

I wasn't being able to find the app on desktop version and within 24 hours of contacting them, they were able to provide quick support. Thanks!

Wonderwazek

GREAT APP –> simple look + does what I expected ... The customer service is also very helpful ... ✅

Bucket Truck Parts

Very responsive and very helpful customer service. Helps ensure all visitors are able to use my site in a way that makes sense to them. Great app!

SkincareEssentials

I am very impressed with the support team. They helped us with a customization request. Thanks for the app.

Previous 1